NSIT PG Admission 2018 (नेताजी सुभाष इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ टेक्नोलॉजी एम.टेक एडमिशन): Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology will provide post-graduation admissions on the basis of GATE scorecard. The aspirants who are interested in taking admissions, they can apply online for the NSIT PG Application Form 2018. The last date for the submission of the form is in the last week of September. The students have to submit the applications to take part successfully in the NSIT Admission 2018. The Non-GATE and sponsored students have to appear for the qualifying exam, written test and interview.
DTU Admission Test || JAC Delhi
NSIT M.Tech Admission 2018
The students have to submit the NSIT Registrations 2018 to take part in the admission process. The forms will be made available on the official website in the first week of September. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the NSIT M.Tech Admission Form. The aspirants just have to follow some precise procedure for the completion of the registration process.
Steps to submit NSIT M.Tech Application Form 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the apply online link present at the top of the Homepage.
- Now enter all the valid details of the students like name, qualification and other details.
- Save the details.
- The aspirants must note that after saving they cannot be changed.
- Now attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Submit the details by clicking on the proceed button.
- Also, take a print for the further uses.
NSIT M.Tech Application Fee
- The students have to pay Rs.1000 for the application form.
- The fees will be paid through online/ net banking or credit/debit card only.
NSIT M.Tech Admission Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||First Week of September 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission||Fourth Week of September 2018|
|Screening Dates for M.Tech||Fourth Week of September 2018|
|Display of the Document verification List||Last week of September|
|Document Verifiction||October First Week|
|Merit List/ Waiting List Releases||the First Week of October 2018|
|Admission Test for Non-GATE & Sponsored students||October 2018|
NSIT Admission Eligibility
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: not specified
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- The aspirant must have passed Bachelors in Technology form the specified branch from any recognized university.
- The aspirants have to qualify the GATE exam.
- Admissions will totally depend upon GATE Scorecard.
- The students must have passed AMIE exam with the requreid stream.
- They must have completed graduation or any other exam with the desired branch.
NSIT Reservation Criteria
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||7.5%|
|SC (Scheduled Castes)||15%|
|PH (Physically Handicapped)||3%|
NSIT Admission Merit List 2018
The students who will submit the application form successfully only they will be considered for the admissions procedure. The authorities will select the students on the basis of the NSIT Merit List. The authorities will release the list of the shortlisted students in October. The students have to submit their documents for the verification. They have to clear the NSIT M.Tech Cutoff 2018 to get Admissions. The aspirants must note that the name of the student will be selected only on the basis of GATE Scorecard. A written exam, the interview will be conducted for the students who are going to take admissions under sponsored process.
Document Required for verification
- Class 10 Marksheet
- Class 12 Mark Sheet
- GATE Scorecard
- Domicile Certificate
- Category Certificate
- 4 Passport Size photographs
- Adhaar Card
- Demand draft of Admission Fees
NSIT M.Tech Admission Procedure 2018
The Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology will conduct its admissions on the basis of the GATE exam scorecard. The aspirant has to follow the proper NSIT Admission procedure to get a successful seat. The screening and selection committee will select the students for the admissions. The aspirants just have to report at the Institute on the desired date and submit the required documents and fees for the admissions. The sponsored students have to qualify the entrance exam and interview to get admission. For feedback and more queries regarding NSIT Admission 2018, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.