Allahabad University Scrutiny Result 2020: Those candidates who are applied for the AU Revaluation Form 2020 is required to know that the university does not declare the result till now.
So the applicants require to be updated regarding the declaration of the result. Some of the applicants face a problem to see their result. So for making their problem easier, we are providing here all the detail regarding the Allahabad University Rechecking Result 2020.
|Name of the exam authority||University of Allahabad|
|Article category||Scrutiny Result|
|Exam Category||UG/ PG|
|Status||Will declare very soon|
|Scrutiny Result will be available||Check Here|
Allahabad University Scrutiny Result 2020: Procedure
Those applicants who apply for the revaluation in the Allahabad University is required to know the steps to check their result. The University of Allahabad Scrutiny Result 2020 steps is given below. The applicant can check their result from the procedure given below.
Steps to download the Result
- Go to the official site of the university allduniv.ac.in
- On the opening of the official site, there is a section of the student.
- Click on the result section. On clicking it a window appears in which all the subject list with their result declaration is given.
- There is link is available with the name of the result and name as “view Result”.
- On clicking in the “view result” the pdf will open under which the candidate roll no., enroll no., subject with marks are given.
- After seeing the result take print out of it or take a screenshot for the future use.
Allahabad University Revaluation Result 2020
Applicants who want to see their AU Reval Result can see their result within the 15 days after the declaration of the result. The result will declare in the official website of the university.
About University: Allahabad University
Allahabad University has always occupied an esteemed place among the universities of India for over a century now. Established on 23rd September 1887, it is the fourth oldest university of India after Calcutta, Bombay and Madras University. The credit for conceiving a large Central College at Allahabad, eventually to develop into a University, is due to Sir William Muir, then Lt. Governor of United Provinces.
The information provided here is as per the official notification if the applicant has any queries regarding see their scrutiny result. They can follow the step which is provided above if they have any further any queries they can contact us through the comment box.