OJEE 2018 (ओडिशा संयुक्त प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Odisha Joint Entrance exam is conducted by Odisha state government for the admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The admissions in engineering and medical field both are done by this exam in Odisha state. The aspirants are required to submit the OJEE Application Form 2018 before the last date of the submission of the form. The admissions in B.Tech will be done through JEE exam and admissions in MBBA & BDS will be done through NEET exam. Rest all other OJEE Admissions 2018 will be done on the basis of the entrance exam.
OJEE Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the OJEE Registrations 2018 before the due date. The deadline for the submission of the form is in the month of March 2018. The aspirants will be able to access the application link from the official website. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the OJEE Admissions Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the application form.
Steps to submit Odisha JEE Application Form 2018.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the OJEE Apply Online link.
- Now register yourself on the website.
- A registration number and password will be provided to the candidate.
- Login with that id and enter all your valid details.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photographs and signature along with the form.
- Now pay the required application fee via any of the below-mentioned modes.
- The aspirants must note that they cannot change any detail in the form after saving it.
- Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form for the future references.
OJEE Registration Fee
- For MBA & MCA: Rs.1500
- For MBA & LE-MCA: Rs.1500
- For MBA & PGAT: Rs.1500
- For other courses: Rs.1000
- The payment will be made only by Debit card/ Credit Card
- The aspirants can make payment through e-challan of State Bank of India.
OJEE Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||First Week of February 2018|
|Deadline for the Submission||March 2018|
|Admit Card will Release||the Third Week of April 2018|
|OJEE Exam 2018||Second Week of May 2018|
|Result Announcement||1st Week of June 2018|
|Counselling||Last Week of June 2018|
The aspirants are advised to check the OJEE Eligibility Criteria 2018 before applying online for the application form. The criteria are given here course wise. You can check it and submit the form according to the status.
- The aspirant must be an Indian citizen.
- They must be an Odisha Domicile.
|MBBS & BDS|
|BAMS & BHMS|
OJEE Syllabus 2018
The students are required to study all the topics form the OJEE Syllabus Pdf. The link for the downloading of the syllabus is mentioned above. The syllabus for B.Pharma courses includes topics from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and biology subjects. The aspirants have to study them properly to qualify the exam. The seats in the admission process will be provided only on the basis of the marks scored by the students in the entrance exam. For MBA course, the syllabus will include the topics form Verbal & Analytical reasoning, General knowledge, Comprehension subjects.
Odisha Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus 2018: Download Here
OJEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: Odisha Joint Entrance Exam 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Total number of questions: 180 for B.Pharma and 120 for MBA
- Marking: Total 4 marks will be provided for every right answer.
- Negative Marking: There will be a deduction of 1 mark for every wrong answer.
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Computer & Business Fundamentals||10|
|Subjects||Number of Questions|