JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2018 (संयुक्त प्रवेश समिति चंडीगढ़ इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश): Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh admission process in B.Tech engineering course. Applicant admission will be the basis of the JEE Main scores. The JAC examination is conducted by the Joint Admission Committee (JAC) constituted by the Chandigarh Administration every year as per the B.Tech admission. The Chandigarh Administration offers to the eligible applicant for the B.Tech Engineering Courses Programmer. The Application form of the JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission 2018 will be through the online mode for the admission applicant should be qualified in JEE Main 2018.
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2018
All the applicant who want to take admission they have to fill the online application form on before the last date. The aspirants will be selected only on the basis of the marks obtained by the candidates in the JEE mains exam. The aspirants must not that the seats will be allotted only to those students who will submit the application form successfully. Following are the Process of JAC Chandigarh 2018 Online Registration.
- Applicant has required applying for the online application they have to use the JEE Main 2018 Roll Number.
- Click on the official website of the JAC Chandigarh Engineering.
- After that click on the application form of the Exam.
- Fill the application form very carry fully with out making any mistake.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
- Take a print out of the application form.
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility List
A candidate who planning to apply admission form they have to be clear the JAC Chandigarh 2018 Eligibility Criteria for that. following are the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have to pass the 10+2 class from the recognized education board with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical Vocational any of this and another subject.
- Applicant has to score minimum 45& marks for the open category and the candidate who belong to the SC/ ST/ PH category they have to score minimum 40% of marks.
- An applicant who applied 10+2 in 2016-17 they are also eligible for the admission.
- Candidate need to has clear the JEE Main exam.
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2018
Name of Exam: JAC Chandigarh
Common Name Called: JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission
Type of Exam: National Level Exam.
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting By: Joint Admission Committee constituted by the Chandigarh Administration
JAC Chandigarh 2018 Important Dates
Following are the Important Dates are as follow.
|1||Starting date of filling the online application form||June 2018|
|2||Last Date of generating the Bank Challan||June 2018|
|3||Last Date of application fee submission in the SBI Bank||June 2018|
|4||Last Date of Online Registration||June 2018|
The above-given Entrance Exam important dates is not official dates. we will update all the important dates after the official notification.
JAC Chandigarh Application Fees 2018
An eligible applicant who apply for the application form they have to pay the application fees on before the last date of the paying the application fees. The candidate has to pay the Application Form Fees with the application form.
The candidate has to pay the application fees of Rs 1500 by the HDFC E-Challan or Debit/Credit Cards on before the last date paying the application fees.
JAC Chandigarh Selection Process
- The applicant will be select on the basis of the scores of the JEE (Main) 2018 and 12th grade. 60% weight-age will be given to JEE (Main) and 40% to the 12thgrade score and the rank which is prepared by the CBSE will be eligible for the admission in the B.Tech.
Participating Institute in JAC Chandigarh Admission
Following are the participant institute of the exam which is given as follow.
- S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET)
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology
- PEC University of Technology
- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology
- Chandigarh College of Architecture
JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2018
Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh admission process will be the basis on the Counselling Process. The Counselling will play the main role in the admission process. Following are the JAC Chandigarh 2018 Counselling process which is given as follows.
- Applicant has to apply for the Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh Engineering Admission 2018 counselling will take three round of the counselling.
- For the counselling applicant has to registration is must be compulsory and also have to pay the counselling fees as par the department.
- The Seats will be allocated to the candidate on the basis of the Merit list Rank and their preference
The JAC – 2016 Admission Office, Dr S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (SSBUICET), Sector – 14, Panjab University,
Chandigarh – 160014, Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0172 – 2779173, 2534932, 08872020021 (Moblie)
JAC Chandigarh Seat Allotment 2018
The Application Form will be available on the official website. Applicants have to fill Application Form before the due date. Candidates admission is the basis on their JEE main performance. For apply for the examination applicant must have to meet their eligibility criteria. As per the official notification of Department of Technical Education and Industrial Training to compulsory to become eligible for the admission. The eligibility criteria and application form and another process to apply for the admission process are given down. The students will be allotted seats according to the JAC Chandigarh Seat Matrix. The students have to report at the allotted centres on the allocated dates.The Applicants who apply for the admission for B.Tech admission process. if any applicant wants to know more about the Chandigarh Admission (Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh) than that applicant are free to click on this JAC Chandigarh 2018