JAC Chandigarh Admissions 2017: Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh admission process in B.Tech engineering course. Applicant admission will be the basis of the JEE Main scores. The JAC examination is conducted by the Joint Admission Committee (JAC) constituted by the Chandigarh Administration every year as per the B.Tech admission. The Chandigarh Administration offers to the eligible applicant for the B.Tech Engineering Courses Programmer. The Application form of the JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission 2017 will be through the online mode for the admission applicant should be qualified in JEE Main 2017.
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2017- How To Apply
All the applicant who want to take admission they have to fill the online application form on before the last date. Following are the Process of JAC Chandigarh 2017 Application form.
- Applicant has required to apply for the online application they have to use the JEE Main 2017 Roll Number.
- Click on the official website of the JAC Chandigarh Engineering.
- After that click on the application form of the Exam.
- Fill the application form very carry fully with out making any mistake.
- Pay the application form fees.
- Click on the submit button and submit the application form.
Take a print out of the application form.
JAC Chandigarh Eligibility Criteria 2017
A candidate who planning to apply admission form they have to be clear the JAC Chandigarh 2017 Eligibility Criteria for that. following are the eligibility criteria.
- Candidate should have to pass the 10+2 class from the recognized education board with Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Technical Vocational any of this and another subject.
- Applicant has to score minimum 45& marks for the open category and the candidate who belong to the SC/ ST/ PH category they have to score minimum 40% of marks.
- An applicant who applied 10+2 in 2016-17 they are also eligible for the admission.
- Candidate need ton have clear the JEE Main 2017 exam.
JAC Chandigarh Admission 2017
Name of Exam: JAC Chandigarh
Common Name Called: JAC Chandigarh Engineering Admission
Type of Exam: National Level Exam.
Exam Category: UG Exam
Conducting By: Joint Admission Committee constituted by the Chandigarh Administration
JAC Chandigarh Important Dates 2017
Following are the Important Dates are as follow.
|1||Starting date of filling the online application form||5th June 2017|
|2||Last Date of generating the Bank Challan||20th June 2017 (till 5:00 PM)|
|3||Last Date of application fee submission in the SBI Bank||21st June 2017 (till 4:00 PM)|
|4||Last Date of Online Registration||22nd June 2017|
The above given Entrance Exam important dates is not official dates. we will update all the important dates after the official notification.
JAC Chandigarh Application Fees 2017
An eligible applicant who apply for the application form they have to pay the application fees on before the last date of the paying the application fees. The candidate has to pay the Application Form Fees with the application form.
The candidate has to pay the application fees of Rs 1500 by the HDFC E-Challan or Debit/Credit Cards on before the last date paying the application fees.
JAC Chandigarh Selection Process
- The applicant will be select on the basis of the scores of the JEE (Main) 2017 and 12th grade. 60% weight-age will be given to JEE (Main) and 40% to the 12thgrade score and the rank which is prepared by the CBSE will be eligible for the admission in the B.Tech.
Participating Institute in JAC Chandigarh Admission
Following are the participant institute of the exam which is given as follow.
- S. S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology (UIET)
- University Institute of Engineering & Technology
- PEC University of Technology
- Chandigarh College of Engineering & Technology
- Chandigarh College of Architecture
JAC Chandigarh Counselling 2017
Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh admission process will be the basis on the Counselling Process. The Counselling will play the main role in the admission process. Following are the JAC Chandigarh 2017 Counselling process which is given as follows.
- Applicant has to apply for the Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh Engineering Admission 2017 counselling will take three round of the counselling.
- For the counselling applicant has to registration is must be compulsory and also have to pay the counselling fees as par the department.
- The Seats will be allocated to the candidate on the basis of the Merit list Rank and their preference
The JAC – 2016 Admission Office, Dr. S.S. Bhatnagar University Institute of Chemical Engineering & Technology (SSBUICET), Sector – 14, Panjab University,
Chandigarh – 160014, Email: email@example.com
Phone: 0172 – 2779173, 2534932, 08872020021 (Moblie)
Chandigarh Engineering Admissions 2017
The Application Form will be available on the official website. Applicants have to fill Application Form before the due date. Candidates admission is the basis on their JEE main performance. For apply for the examination applicant must have to meet their eligibility criteria. As per the official notification of department of Technical Education and Industrial Training to compulsory to become eligible for the admission. The eligibility criteria and application form and another process to apply for the admission process are given down. The Applicants who apply for the admission for B.Tech admission process. if any applicant want to know more about the Chandigarh Admission (Joint Admission Committee, Chandigarh) than that applicant are free to click on this JAC Chandigarh 2017