GUJCET 2018 (गुजरात माध्यमिक और उच्च माध्यमिक शिक्षा बोर्ड सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board will conduct the state level common entrance exam for the students to get admissions in engineering and various degree/ diploma in Pharmacy courses. The students have to apply online for the GUJCET Application Form 2018 on the official website. The authorities will activate the link in the month of April. It is compulsory for the students to submit the forms to get eligible for the GUJCET Admission 2018.
GUJCET Preparation Tips || GUJCET Syllabus
GUJCET Application Form 2018
The students have to submit the GUJCET Registrations 2018 before the deadline for the form. The application form will be the only way to get eligible for the entrance exam. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the Gujarat CET Application Form. The aspirants are required to follow some steps for completing the registration process of the common entrance test.
Steps to submit GUJCET Application Form.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the GUJCET Apply online link present at the left side of the homepage.
- Now start filling the application form.
- Enter your all valid details like name, qualification, father’s name etc.
- Now in step two attach the scanned copy of all your valid documents, photograph and signature in the prescribed size.
- Now, pay the required application fee.
- Submit the application form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print of generated form for future reference.
GUJCET Application Fee
The students have to pay Rs. 300 for the application form.
GUJCET Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of notification and application form||April 2018|
|Deadline for online application||May 2018|
|Admit Card will release||May 2018|
|GUJCET 2018||May 2018|
|Counselling starts||June 2018|
- The students must be an Indian citizen.
- They must be a Gujarat Domicile.
- The aspirant appearing or passed 12th class from any recognized board in Gujarat.
- For engineering courses, PCM subjects are compulsory in 12th and for pharmacy, the PCB are compulsory subjects for the students.
- they must have scored minimum 45% (40% for SC/ST) in the qualifying exam.
GUJCET Syllabus 2018
The students have to check the Gujarat CET Syllabus so that they can get all the information about the topics from which the questions in the exam are going to be asked. The syllabus will include topics from physics, chemistry, mathematics and biology subjects of the 12th class level. The detailed list of the syllabus is mentioned below.
GUJCET Physics Syllabus
- Static Electricity
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
GUJCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Surface Chemistry
- Polymer Substances
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Nitro compounds
GUJCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Differential Equations
- Differentiation and its Applications
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
GUJCET Biology Syllabus
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Population-Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo Regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
How To Prepare for TOEFL Exam || How To Crack JEE Advanced
GUJCET Exam Pattern
The students who are preparing for the Gujarat common entrance test they are advised to check the Gujarat CET Exam Pattern. This will help them to understand the pattern of the questions which will be asked in the exam. Also, they will get to know about the number and weightage of the questions. Total 120 questions will be asked to form the subjects PCM or PCB according to the course. The maximum marks for the exam are 120.
- Name of Exam: Gujarat Common Entrance Test
- Mode of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Subjects for the Exam: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology
- Marking Scheme: One marks will be awarded for each right answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/4th marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.