DTU B. Tech Admission Test 2017: Delhi Technological University (DTU) is going to ready conduct examination to new and new session students of engineering education. Every year many students go to engineering education and the bachelor of engineering so Delhi Technological University is going to conduct the DTU Engineering Entrance Exam for admitting the willing candidates into the DTU classroom engineering courses. Joint Admission Counseling Delhi Notification is invited for admission to B.E/ B. Tech of given bellow Universities and Institutes established by Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Delhi Technological University formerly Delhi College of Engineering
- Indira Gandhi Delhi Technical University for women (IGDTUW)
- Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology Delhi (IIIT-D)
- Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology (NSIT)
To take admission in Delhi Technological University students should be passed in JAC Entrance Exam. Every year JAC conduct exam for engineering courses and Allotments College for engineering students, DTU comes in one of them. Likely every year many students appear for JAC Examination and shortlist candidates goes for engineering courses and students can check also below complete details mode of examination, mode of selection, admit card, exam pattern, sample paper, eligible criteria and much other information.
- Exam Name: Joint Admission Counseling Entrance Examination
- Organization Board: Joint Admission Counseling Delhi
- Exam Type: University level Examination
- Exam Category: Under graduate (UG) Examination
DTU Eligible Criteria 2017
DTU Admission will be based on JAC entrance test. If candidates passed in JAC entrance examination must appear to DTU for engineering courses and Eligible Criteria will be based on following terms
- Students should be passed in last three year diploma program.
- Students should be passed in higher secondary or 10+2 standard with minimum 50% aggregate with subject physics, chemistry, and mathematics.
- Students should be passed in examination form institute which located in India.
- Students keep nationality of Indian country or person of Indian country.
How to Apply for DTU B.Tech Admission Test 2017
The application form is open and available now for new session students. In the application form need to mention personal and qualification entries about the students. Delhi Technological University registration form is a way to take admission form we make all entries personal, educational and engineering stream, college and other. The candidates are suggested to apply online for the DTU Engineering Admission Test 2017 on or before the last date, as after the skipping of the application deadline, the candidates will not be allowed to register themselves for the DTU Admissions 2017.
DTU Application Fee 2017
DTU Application Fee, students can apply for online registration and should have to pay some application fee to attend in the entrance exam. All the aspirants’ admission is to the engineering to pay the non-refundable registration fee of Rs. 1200/- by the chose one of the simply given methods.
- Students can pay application fee through bank demand draft in favor of JAC Delhi.
- Students can pay the application fee by using mode of online that mean candidates can pay the fee through credit/debit / net banking and another online mode.
- Students can also pay application fee go to the head office and submit by cash.
- .no another mode of payments will not be accepted for submission registration.
DTU Admission Test Syllabus 2017
Students are always worried for entrance exam so syllabus helps to students to make good and high rank in the entrance test. Students can download examination syllabus and it will purely based on 11th and 12th class standard. In the JAC entrance test, all question will be the objective or multiple choice. Students will select only one right answer from all multiple choice options. DTU Syllabus will purely base on the topic of subjects physics, chemistry and mathematics and all question carry equal marks. The syllabus will be asked in exams related to topics of subjects given are
DTU Exam Pattern 2017
Every year appear in the entrance examination for make good and the high score to admission Delhi Technological University to study for engineering education. Some students know that what is exam pattern and how to attend exams, but some students do not know that what is exam pattern and how to attend in exams so exam pattern helps to students to attend exams. To make easy DTU Exam Pattern 2017 students can follow these simple steps-
- The entire question will be multiple; students will select only one choice for the right answer.
- All questions will be carrying equal marks.
- There will be 30 questions of 30 marks in physics subject portion.
- There will be 30 questions of 30 marks in mathematics subject portion.
- There will be 30 questions of 30 marks in chemistry subject portion.
DTU B. Tech Admissions Admit Card 2017
DTU admit card is a way to appear in the examination center. Admit card must be mandatory to take with students in examination center otherwise students will not be allowing for examination. Students should necessarily bring their admit card with any ID proof card documents to the examination center. Students will recognize by the admit card to enter entrance examination.
DTU Courses Offered 2017
Delhi Technological University offered the course for engineering education. Only shortlist which passed in JAC entrance exam will be appearing for these courses in Delhi technical University.
- Automotive Mechanical Engineering
- Bio Technology
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Engineering Physics
- Information Technology
- Mathematics and Computing
- Mechanical Engineering
- Polymer Science & Chemical Technology
- Production & Industrial Engineering
- Software Engineering
Delhi Technological University,
Main Bawana Raod,
Delhi – 110042,
Phone No: +91-11-27871018
Fax No: +91-11-27871023
DTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017
Delhi Technical University Admission opens for new session 2016-17 and new students which want to take admission For B. E / B. Tech courses programs conduct an exam through Joint Admission Counseling (JAC). To take admission in DTU, candidates are required to fill a single online application from website to participate in the centralized under JAC Delhi. If any updates related to the DTU we can update regularly and for more information student can click on Delhi Technological University and get much more details. All the necessary details about the DTU Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 are prescribed above. Still, if you have any queries, then you may contact us by commenting at the end of the post.