Jaipur National University Application Form (जयपुर नेशनल यूनिवर्सिटी आवेदन फार्म) 2017: Admissions in Jaipur National University are getting started for the July session. Aspirants interested in taking admission in Jaipur national university can apply for the JNUCET 2017 by filling the Jaipur National University Application Form 2017. Jaipur national University conducts a common entrance test for the admissions undergraduate programs. The application form is available in both online and offline process. The aspirant can fill Jaipur national university application form 2017 to get admission in JNU Jaipur. The CET will be held on 18th of April 2017 to 30th of April 2017.
About Jaipur National University: Jaipur national university is also called as JNU. It is located in the Pink City Jaipur, Rajasthan. It was started in 2007 and it offers both distance and regular programs. It is affiliated by UGC, NAAC, DEC And AICTE.
Eligibility Criteria for JNU CET 2017
- Aspirant appearing/passed 12th from a recognized board can apply for UG program.
- For B.Tech PCM should be compulsory in 12th.
JNU Jaipur Registration Dates 2017
- Last date for application submission: Announced soon
- Exam date for JNUCET 2017: 18th April 2017 to 30th April 2017
Jaipur National University (JNU) Application Form 2017
Jaipur national University has declared the admissions in various UG and PG courses. Jaipur national University conducts a common entrance test for the admissions undergraduate programs. The aspirant can fill Jaipur national university (JNU) application form 2017 to get admission in JNU. The CET will be be held on 18th of April 2017 to 30th of April 2017.There are some instructions to fill the Jaipur National University Registration Form 2017 are given below:
For Online Process:
- Access to the official website of Jaipur National University (jnujaipur.ac.in).
- Now click on the admissions on the notification panel. Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill in your correct details in the sections given in the application form.
- Now upload a photograph in the defined size.
- Next step is to pay the fee for registration form via net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Now click on the submit button to submit your registration form.
- Take a printout of the application form for future information.
For Offline process:
- Aspirants can buy the application form directly from the Jaipur national university or you can download the form from the official website.
- Now fill the form carefully and with correct details.
- Attach a photocopy of documents with the application form.
- For the payment of the fee, the aspirant has to pay the fee through demand draft in favor of “Jaipur national University”.
- The application form will be submitted only in the university campus by post.
JNU Jaipur Application Fees 2017
The fees for the JNUCET 2017 Application form is Rs.1100 for both online and offline process.
JNU Admissions Selection process 2017
The aspirant has to clear the JNUCET 2017 for the selection. The last round will be the personal interview.
Near New RTO Office,
Jaipur Agra Bypass-Jagatpura,
Jaipur National University (JNU) CET 2017
Jaipur National University has declared admission for both UG & PG courses. The application form is available in both online and offline process. The aspirant can fill Jaipur national university application form 2017 to get admission in JNU. The CET will be held on 18th of April 2017 to 30th of April 2017. For Feedback and queries about Jaipur National University Application Form 2017, you can comment in the section given below.