Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2019
Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2019: The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has started the counselling process of the medical admissions in the state of Karnataka. the admissions to MBBS and BDS courses will be provided to the students on the basis of the Karnataka MBBS Cutoff 2019. The students who will clear the cutoff will be eligible for the Karnataka MBBS Admission 2019. The aspirants can also check the Counselling Schedule, procedure, dates etc which are given below.
Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2019
The students who have successfully applied for the Karnataka MBBS Application Form 2019 before the due date i.e 9th July. They can now submit their documents for the verification according to their names in the Karnataka NEET UG Merit List. The document verification will be done only until 19th July 2019. The students will be selected on the basis of their marks and according to the KCET MBBS Cutoff. The aspirants can check the full procedure and go through it so they will know each and every detail regarding the MBBS counselling and admission process.
Karnataka MBBS Admission 2019- Procedure
The aspirants have to check the proper Karnataka NEET Cutoff so that they can apply for the MBBS admission before the deadline. The students have to register themselves and then they will have to pay the registration fees. the allotment will be done according to the Karnataka MBBS Seat Matrix 2019. The full counselling procedure for the successful allotment is given below.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to register themselves for the counselling before the due date.
- Then they have to pay the fee and submit their documents for the verification according to the dates. The dates for the verification are mentioned in the table.
- The students have to fill their option entry and then lock their choices.
- The Karnataka MBBS Mock Allotment Result 2019 will be announced on 23rd July.
- The students will have a provision to change their choices after the declaration.
- The Karnataka MBBS First Round Allotment Result 2019 will be declared on 25th July.
- The students who will get selected they have to confirm their seats, have to pay the required to admission fees and they have to download the admission order from the portal.
- The students have to report at their allotted colleges on or before 5th August for the surety of their admissions.
- Any students fail to do so their seat will be given to the next candidate.
Karnataka MBBS Counselling Schedule 2019
|Registration form||June 2019|
|Last date to submit the Registration form||June 2019|
|Last date to pay Registration fee||June 2019|
|Document verification||1st to 3rd week of June 2019|
|Choice filling||3rd week of June 2019|
|Release of mock allotment||4th week of June 2019|
|Changes in options||4th to last week of June 2019|
|1st round Seat allotment round||Last week of June 2019|
|Confirmation of Choices & allotment order||1st week of July 2019|
|Last date for reporting the colleges||1st week of July 2019|
KEA NEET UG 2019 Counselling- Seat Allotment Result
The Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the Karnataka MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2019 on 25th July. The 85 % seats will be allotted according to the state quota and remaining seats will be filled by the MCC in all over India. The students have to follow all the procedure for the admissions. For feedback and more queries regarding Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2019, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.