Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2017 (ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಂಬಿಬಿಎಸ್ ಕೌನ್ಸಿಲಿಂಗ್): The Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) has started the counselling process of the medical admissions in the state of Karnataka. the admissions to MBBS and BDS courses will be provided to the students on the basis of the Karnataka MBBS Cutoff 2017. The students who will clear the cutoff will be eligible for the Karnataka MBBS Admission 2017. The aspirants can also check the Counselling Schedule, procedure, dates etc which are given below.
Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2017
The students who have successfully applied for the Karnataka MBBS Application Form 2017 before the due date i.e 9th July. They can now submit their documents for the verification according to their names in the Karnataka NEET UG Merit List. The document verification will be done only until 19th July 2017. The students will be selected on the basis of their marks and according to the KCET MBBS Cutoff. The aspirants can check the full procedure and go through it so they will know each and every detail regarding the MBBS counselling and admission process.
Karnataka MBBS Admission 2017- Procedure
The aspirants have to check the proper Karnataka NEET Cutoff so that they can apply for the MBBS admission before the deadline. The students have to register themselves and then they will have to pay the registration fees. the allotment will be done according to the Karnataka MBBS Seat Matrix 2017. The full counselling procedure for the successful allotment is given below.
- The students have to open the official website.
- Then they have to register themselves for the counselling before the due date.
- Then they have to pay the fee and submit their documents for the verification according to the dates. The dates for the verification are mentioned in the table.
- The students have to fill their option entry and then lock their choices.
- The Karnataka MBBS Mock Allotment Result 2017 will be announced on 23rd July.
- The students will have a provision to change their choices after the declaration.
- The Karnataka MBBS First Round Allotment Result 2017 will be declared on 25th July.
- The students who will get selected they have to confirm their seats, have to pay the required to admission fees and they have to download the admission order from the portal.
- The students have to report at their allotted colleges on or before 5th August for the surety of their admissions.
- Any students fail to do so their seat will be given to the next candidate.
Karnataka MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
|Karnataka MBBS 2017 Counselling Events||Dates|
|Online Registration Starts||July 05, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|Deadline for Online Registrations||July 09, 2017 (5:00 pm)|
|Deadline to Pay the registrations fees||July 10, 2017 (during bank hours)|
|Display of Schedule for verification||July 10, 2017 (after 5:00 pm)|
|Verification of documents (based on Serial number wise Merit list)||July 11 to 19, 2017|
|Display of Seat Matrix and Fee Structure||July 18, 2017 (after 11:00 am)|
|Option Entry by eligible candidates||July 19 (11:00 am) to July 22, 2017 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Declaration of Mock Allotment Results||July 23, 2017 (after 4:00 pm)|
|Provision to change options if any by candidates||July 23 (8:00 pm) to July 24 (up to 5:00 pm)|
|Declaration of first round allotment Result||July 25, 2017 (after 4:00 pm)|
|Confirmation of choices on Allotment, Payment of Fees and downloading of admission order||July 26 to August 4, 2017|
|Deadline for reporting the colleges||August 5, 2017 (before 5.30 pm)|
KEA NEET UG 2017 Counselling- Seat Allotment Result
The Karnataka Examination Authority will announce the Karnataka MBBS Seat Allotment Result 2017 on 25th July. The 85 % seats will be allotted according to the state quota and remaining seats will be filled by the MCC in all over India. The students have to follow all the procedure for the admissions. For feedback and more queries regarding Karnataka MBBS Counselling 2017, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.