RUHS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017, Admission Date Schedule
RUHS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017 (राजस्थान स्वास्थ्य विज्ञान विश्वविद्यालय बीएससी नर्सिंग काउंसलिंग): Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur has made the announcement of RUHS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017 for offering admission to B.SC Nursing courses in the state nursing colleges of Rajasthan. Therefore candidates who are eligible for RUHS Admission can now get here RUHS B.SC Nursing Counselling Schedule and accordingly appear for it. Therefore candidates who want to excel their career in nursing and have qualified the entrance exam can now get here RUHS Jaipur B.SC Nursing Counselling Process which includes a number of subsequent steps such as registration, choice filling, fee payment, seat allotment etc. In regards to more precise details, check the article below.
RUHS B.Sc Nursing Counselling 2017
Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur conducts the BSC Nursing entrance exam every year for offering admission in nursing courses in state nursing colleges of Rajasthan. Accordingly, it has conducted the entrance test this year in the month of July. Therefore the candidates who are interested in RUHS BSC Nursing Admission and have qualified the exam must further attend the counselling to complete their admission process. Thus candidates can not get here RUHS B.Sc Nursing Counselling Date 2017 and get to know each detail about counselling. Just after the declaration of RUHS B.SC Result, candidates whose name appears in RUHS BSC Nursing Merit List must further the counselling process which is going to commence in the 2nd week of August.
Rajasthan B.SC Nursing Counselling Date
All the candidates who are seeking for admission in B.SC Nursing courses in state nursing colleges of Rajasthan and qualified RUHS B.SC Nursing exam can now get here RUHS Rajasthan Nursing Counselling Date as discussed below.
|RUHS BSC Nursing Exam Result||2nd week of August|
|RUHS BSC Nursing Counselling||3rd week of August|
|Commencement of classes||September|
RUHS B.SC Nursing Counselling Process
While appearing for Rajasthan RUHS B.SC Nursing Counselling, candidates need to follow the below mentioned steps.
- Candidates must attend in person for the counselling process
- Candidates who are eligible for counselling must fill the Option Form through its official portal in the option, form candidates need to fill the choice of college and course as per their preference.
- After the filling of option form, candidates need to submit the option form along with a payment of Rs 1000, which will be adjusted against the tuition fee for those candidates who have been allotted the nursing college by the authority
- After the successful submission of the form, the authority will allocate the seats to the candidates on the basis of merit, choice, availability, and category.
- After the seat allotment process, applicants further need to make the payment of fee and confirm their seat. If any candidate fails to do so than his/ her seat will be cancelled or offered to next candidate in terms of merit.
RUHS BSC Nursing Seat Allotment
At the end of the BSC Nursing RUHS Counselling applicants, all the candidates appearing for the counselling of RUHS BSC Nursing courses will be allotted their seats through the process RUHS BSC Nursing Seat Allotment 2017, where seats will be offered to the candidates on the basis of merit, category, choice, and availability.
In terms of more update, keep visiting our portal. In case of any query or review place your comments below.