OJEE MBBS Counselling 2017- Odisha Medical Admission Schedule, Procedure

OJEE MBBS Counselling 2017- उड़ीसा ऍमबीबीअस काउंसलिंग: Directorate of Medical and Education Training, Odisha is going to conduct OJEE MBBS Counselling in the month of July 2017 for admission into MBBS courses in the deemed universities of both government and private across Odisha. Thus applicants who are interested in Odisha Medical Admission 2017 must attend the counselling session which is going to occur in online mode. Thus Candidates who qualify NEET Result 2017 will only be called for OJEE MBBS Counselling Schedule which will be likely to be conducted in two rounds. Therefore in regards to more information go through the article below.

See also

JIPMER MBBS Counselling 

BHU MBBS Counselling

OJEE MBBS Counselling, Odisha Medical Admission Schedule, Procedure

OJEE MBBS Counselling 2017

Directorate of Medical and Education Training, Odisha conducts its admission process for MBBS and BDS course every year and accordingly a large number of candidates appear for admission procedure. Therefore the organization is soon going to conduct OJEE MBBS Counselling 2017 to provide admission in MBBS courses in various medical institutes across Orissa. Through OJEE MBBS Counselling Procedure, admission to 85% state quota seats will be done by the conducting body, while the remaining 15% All India quota seats will be done by Medical Council Committee. Therefore all the eligible candidates who successfully qualify the NEET Cut Off and their name appear in OJEE Merit List 2017 will be called for counselling.

Odisha MBBS Counselling Schedule

All the applicants appearing for OJEE Medical Counselling must keep track of the counselling dates to have proper information about the counselling. Therefore below we have provided details of OJEE MBBS Counselling Dates.

OJEE MBBS Counselling, Odisha Medical Admission Schedule, Procedure

OJEE MBBS Counselling Schedule: Official Link

OJEE MBBS Seat Allotment: Official Link

OJEE MBBS Counselling Procedure

Candidates appearing for OJEE MBBS Admission must go through the below-mentioned process at the time of counselling.

  • Registration

All the candidates appearing for the counselling must first through the process of OJEE MBBS Registration where they need to fill the required details of name, NEET Rank, application number. After registration candidates will be provided a user id and password through which they can access in future.

  • Make payment of counselling fee

After registration, candidates need to make Payment of Counselling Registration Fee of Rs 450

  • Choice Filling and Locking

Now all the applicants need to go through the process of OJEE MBBS Choice Filling where they need to fill their choice of course and college as per their preference.

  • Document verification

All the applicantsin appearing for Odisha MBBS counselling 2017, needs to upload a number of documents which will be verified before admission.

  • Seat Allotment 

After the verification of documents, all the mbbs aspirants will be allotted their seats upon merit basis. The authority will conduct OJEE MBBS Seat Allotment rounds, where seats will be provided on merit basis, availability, and choice.

Documents to be uploaded

  • NEET 2017 Rank Card
  • NEET 2017 Admit Card
  • 10th, 12th Mark Sheet
  • Caste Certificate (if any)
  • Domicile Certificate issued by competent authority
  • Income certificate for OBC category applicants

OJEE MBBS Seat Allotment 

At the end of the counselling, Directorate of Medical and Education Training, Odisha is going to provide the seat to the eligible candidates in the MBBS colleges of Odisha. Therefore the authority will declare OJEE MBBS Seat Allotment Result where the candidates will be allotted the seat on the basis of NEET rank, upon choice and as per availability. If in any case seat remains vacant then OJEE Spot Counselling may be conducted to provide admission.

For feedback and queries, you can comment in the comment section given below.

See also

UP MBBS Admission

Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams

Stay Informed and Stay CONNECTED with us...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here