BHU MBBS Counselling 2017(बनारस हिन्दू यूनिवर्सिटी मेडिकल काउंसलिंग)is going to be conducted tentatively in the month of July 2017. The BHU MBBS BDS counselling will be conducted after the releasing of merit list in NEET 2017 by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS BHU). During the process of BHU MBBS admission, 85% State quote seats will be held by IMS BHU and the remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). All the eligible candidates must attend BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017 in person as per specified date and time. Through BHU PMT Counselling, candidates will be allocated the seats in UG medical and dental courses offered by IMS.
BHU MBBS BDS Counselling 2017
All the eligible candidates will be called for IMS BHU MBBS Counselling 2017 on the basis of BHU MBBS Merit List declared in NEET 2017 results by IMS BHU. The counselling session will be conducted for offering admission to 84 MBBS seats and 50 BDS seats in IMS BHU.
BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017
Candidates must keep track of BHU MBBS important dates to remain updated about the counselling process. Check details below.
|1st round counselling||Mid June 2017|
|Seat allotment result||3rd week of June|
|Reporting at institute||End of June 2017|
|2nd round counselling||July 2017|
|Seat allotment result||July 2017|
|Reporting at institute||End of July 2017|
|3rd round counselling||End of July 2017|
|Seat allotment result||August 2017|
BHU MBBS Counselling Procedure 2017
The BHU MBBS counselling procedure will be organised in the offline mode. All the qualified candidates as per the rank secured will be called for counselling. Check below the details of the counselling process-
- Candidates must report at the counselling venue on the basis of the merit list prepared by IMS
- BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling is going to be conducted in two rounds.
- Candidates must register themseleves for attending the counselling through its official website.
- Candidates will be allocated the seat as per the order of the rank secured and availability of the seat.
- Candidates belonging to reserved category must produce the necessary certificates during the counselling.
- At the time of counselling candidates must present all the certificate and necessary document for the purpose verification.
- Candidates must make payment of Rs. 20,000 as tuition fee, caution money, hostel fee, and all other related charges at the time of admission
- Candidates must submit the notarized Bond on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper, and make confirmation that he/she will complete the course and will not leave it in between.
- If any candidate wishes to discontinue the course in between before the last date of admission, then they must pay a sum of Rs. 25000 via Demand Draft to Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste(SC) candidate will need to pay Rs. 5000.
- Apart from this, if any candidate desires to leave the courses after admission or any time till the completion of course, then he/she must make payment of Rs. 300000 via DD to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. Here SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 75000.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII Mark sheet
- Score Card of NEET 2017
- Admit Card of NEET 2017
- Transfer/Migration certificate from institution last attended
- NEET 2017 Rank letter
- 8 Coloured copies of passport size (3.5X 4.5cm)
- Character certificate issued from the Head of the Institution last attended
BHU MBBS 2017 Seat Reservation
Institute of Medical Science, Banaras HinduUniversity offers reservation to various category candidates for MBBS and BDS course. Check below the details mentioned
BHU MBBS Seat Allotment
After the successful conduction of BHU MBBS BDS Counselling 2017, all the eligible applicants will be alloted their respective seats upon merit basis through BHU MBBS Seat Matrix. At the time of counselling after going through subsequent process applicants will be allocated BHU MBBS seat on the basis of the category to which the candidate belongs and as per BHU MBBS Merit list.
Upon declaration of BHU MBBS Counselling Results, we will also update you here with the same. For more updates on Medical Admission bookmark our page and you also get the benefit of getting frequent alerts on Upcoming Engineering UG Exams.