BHU MBBS Counselling 2017-Check Schedule, Procedure, Fee

BHU MBBS Counselling 2017(बनारस  हिन्दू  यूनिवर्सिटी  मेडिकल काउंसलिंग)is going to be conducted tentatively in the month of July 2017. The BHU MBBS BDS counselling will be conducted after the releasing of merit list in  NEET 2017 by Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS BHU). During the process of BHU MBBS admission, 85% State quote seats will be held by IMS BHU and the remaining 15% All India Quota seats will be done by Medical Counselling Committee (MCC). All the eligible candidates must attend BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017 in person as per specified date and time. Through BHU PMT Counselling, candidates will be allocated the seats in UG medical and dental courses offered by IMS.

BHU MBBS BDS Counselling 2017

BHU MBBS COUNSELLING Schedule

All the eligible candidates will be called for IMS BHU MBBS Counselling 2017  on the basis of BHU MBBS Merit List declared in NEET 2017 results by IMS BHU. The counselling session will be conducted for offering admission to 84 MBBS seats and 50 BDS seats in IMS BHU.

BHU MBBS Counselling Schedule 2017

Candidates must keep track of BHU MBBS important dates to remain updated about the counselling process. Check details below.

EventDate
RegistrationJune 2017
1st round counsellingMid June 2017
Seat allotment result3rd week of June
Reporting at instituteEnd of June 2017
2nd round counsellingJuly 2017
Seat allotment resultJuly 2017
Reporting at instituteEnd of July 2017
3rd round counsellingEnd of July 2017
Seat allotment resultAugust 2017

 

BHU MBBS Counselling Procedure 2017

The BHU MBBS counselling procedure will be organised in the offline mode. All the qualified candidates as per the rank secured will be called for counselling. Check below the details of the counselling process-

  • Candidates must report at the counselling venue on the basis of the merit list prepared by IMS
  • BHU MBBS 2017 Counselling is going to be conducted in two rounds.
  • Candidates must register themseleves for attending the counselling through its official website.BHU MBBS COUNSELLING Schedule
  • Candidates will be allocated the seat as per the order of the rank secured and availability of the seat.
  • Candidates belonging to reserved category must produce the necessary certificates during the counselling.
  • At the time of counselling candidates must present all the certificate and necessary document for the purpose verification.
  • Candidates must make payment of Rs. 20,000 as tuition fee, caution money, hostel fee, and all other related charges at the time of admission
  • Candidates must submit the notarized Bond on a Non-judicial Stamp Paper, and make confirmation that he/she will complete the course and will not leave it in between.
  • If any candidate wishes to discontinue the course in between before the last date of admission, then they must pay a sum of Rs. 25000 via Demand Draft to Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Scheduled Caste(SC) candidate will need to pay Rs. 5000.
  • Apart from this, if any candidate desires to leave the courses after admission or any time till the completion of course, then he/she must make payment of Rs. 300000 via DD to the Director, Institute of Medical Sciences, BHU. Here SC/ST candidates need to pay Rs. 75000.

Documents required for verification

  • X, XII Mark sheet
  • Score Card of NEET 2017
  • Admit Card of NEET 2017
  • Transfer/Migration certificate from institution last attended
  • NEET 2017 Rank letter
  • 8 Coloured  copies of passport size  (3.5X 4.5cm)
  • Character  certificate issued from  the  Head  of  the  Institution last  attended

BHU MBBS 2017 Seat Reservation

Institute of Medical Science, Banaras HinduUniversity offers reservation to  various category candidates for MBBS and BDS course. Check below the details mentioned

Category Reserved seat
 MBBSBDS
General3612
Scheduled Caste116
Scheduled Tribe53
OBC1921
TOTAL7142

 

BHU MBBS Seat Allotment

After the successful conduction of BHU MBBS BDS Counselling 2017, all the eligible applicants will be alloted their respective seats upon merit basis through BHU MBBS Seat Matrix. At the time of counselling after going through subsequent process applicants will be allocated BHU MBBS seat on the basis of the category to which the candidate belongs and as per BHU MBBS Merit list.

Upon declaration of BHU MBBS Counselling Results, we will also update you here with the same. For more updates on Medical Admission bookmark our page and you also get the benefit of getting frequent alerts on Upcoming Engineering UG Exams.

Stay Informed and Stay CONNECTED with us...

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here