Haryana NEET Counselling 2018
- Haryana NEET Counselling 2018
- Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling Dates
- Haryana NEET 2018 Registration
- Haryana MBBS/ BDS 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Reservation Criteria
- Haryana NEET Counselling Documents Required
- Haryana MBBS/ BDS 2018 Participating Colleges
- Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling Merit List
- Haryana NEET 2018 Cutoff
Haryana NEET Counselling 2018: The counseling is going to start the second week of July. All the NEET qualified students and permanent residence of Haryana can apply for the Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling. Pandit Bhagwat Dayal Sharma (Pt. BD Sharma) University of Health Sciences, Rohtak, (UHSR) will be responsible for conducting the counselling for medical courses in Haryana. Haryana MBBS/BDS Counselling process will be held for various government & private MBBS/BDS colleges in the state of Haryana. Approximately 900 MBBS and 850 BDS seats are available in Haryana medical colleges for Counselling. It will be organized for 85% state quota seats of private & government colleges. Counselling will be done on the basis of NEET 2018 results. UHSR will announce the counselling schedules very soon. To get all the information related to Haryana NEET UG counselling, go through this article.
Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling Dates
We are providing here the expected dates of Haryana NEET Counselling. This table is based on this year’s counselling dates.
|Events||Dates (Expected) 2018|
|Registration starts from||2 week of July|
|Announcement of Merit List||2 week of July|
|1 Round Counselling||3 week of July|
|2 Round Counselling||3 week of August|
|Mop-up Round Counselling||Last week of August|
|Final Round Counselling for vacant Seats||2 week of September|
Haryana NEET 2018 Registration
Only NEET qualified & bonafide residents of Haryana can register their name for Haryana MBBS/MDS Counselling. Haryana Medical Counselling Registration will start from 2 weeks of July. Registration will be done through offline mode only. It is compulsory to get registered to participate in counselling process.
Haryana MBBS/ BDS 2018 Counselling Procedure
- Haryana NEET Counselling will be held through offline mode. Candidates are required to present at the counselling venue for counselling. The venue is given below:-
|Venue||Pt. BD Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak|
|Date||will be Available soon|
- Based on NEET 2018 results, candidates will be called for counselling.
- Candidates have to pay the counselling fee to get registered.
- Candidates can choose their choice of colleges.
- On the basis of NEET Rank, seat availability & filled choices, seats will be allotted to qualified candidates.
- Candidates have to report at the allotted colleges and pay the admission fee to confirm their seats.
- In case, someone failed to report at the college, then their admission will be canceled.
15% seats are reserved for AIQ & NRI students. 85% Seats will be reserved in each college of Haryana as per state government policy. The reservation criteria are as follow:-
|Backward Classes||Block -A||16|
Haryana NEET Counselling Documents Required
- 12th & 10th Mark sheet/Admit Card/Passing Certificate
- NEET 2018 Admit Card
- NEET Score Card
- Transfer Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Passport sized Photographs
- Original Receipt of Counselling Fee
- Print out of Application Form
Haryana MBBS/ BDS 2018 Participating Colleges
- List of Government MBBS/BDS Colleges
|College Name||Total Seats|
|Pt. B.D. Sharma Post-Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak||200|
|BPS Government Medical College for Women, Khanpur Kalan||100|
|Kalpana Chawla Govt. Medical College, Karnal||100|
|Employees State Insurance Corporation Medical college, Faridabad||100|
|Maharaja Agrasen Medical College, Agroha, Hisar||100|
|Post Graduate Institute of Dental Sciences, Rohtak||100|
|Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Mewat)||100|
2. List of Private MBBS/BDS Colleges
|College Name||Total Seats|
|Adesh Medical College and Hospital Shahabad, Kurukshetra||150|
|Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary Medical College, Gurgaon||150|
|BRS Dental College, Sultanpur (Panchkula)||60|
|JCD Dental College, Sirsa||100|
|JN Kapoor DAV Dental College, Yamunanagar||40|
|Manav Rachna Dental College , Faridabad||100|
|PDM Dental College &Research, Sarai Aurangabad, Bahadurgarh||100|
|Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences &Research, Faridabad||100|
|Yamuna Institute of Dental Sciences & Research, Gadholi, Yamunanagar||100|
|SGT Dental College, Hospital & Research Institute Budhera(Gurugram)||100|
|Swami Devi Dyal Hospital& Dental College , Golpura, Panchkula||100|
Haryana NEET 2018 Counselling Merit List
Pt. Bhagwat Dayal Sharma University of Health Sciences (UHSR), Rohtak will prepare Haryana NEET Merit List based on NEET Results. It contains the name of those candidates who are permanent residents of Haryana & have required minimum percentile. Candidates whose name appears in the merit list will be called for counselling process.
Haryana NEET 2018 Cutoff
The cutoff is the minimum marks required to get admission in colleges for pursuing medical courses. UHSR, Rohtak will release the NEET 2018 Haryana Counselling Cutoff. It varies according to the reserved category, seat availability, etc. After mop-up counselling round, the cutoff will be declared by the authority of Pt. BD Sharma University. It will be declared for state quota & All India Quota.
Official Website: Haryana NEET 2018