JAIIB 2019: Junior Associate of Indian Institute of Banker (JAIIB) is a flagship course of Indian Institute of Banking & Finance (IIBF). IIBF organizes this examination twice in a year in May / June and November/ December.
|Official Update||JAIIB and CAIIB Video Lecture Facility|
Any person employed in the banking sector can apply for JAIIB Application Form. The main objective of organizing this exam is to develop professionally qualified and competent bankers and finance professionals through the process of education, training, examination, consultation / consulting and continuous professional development programs.
JAIIB 2019: Important Date
Candidates who wish to apply for IIBF JAIIB need to check the officially announced JAIIB Exam Date 2019.
JAIIB May 2019 Dates
JAIIB/DBF exam dated 5-May-2019 re-schedule on 2-Jun-2019
JAIIB/DBF exam dated 12-May-2019 re-schedule on 9-Jun-2019
JAIIB/DBF exam dated 19-May-2019 re-schedule on 16-Jun-2019
|JAIIB May Events||Dates|
|JAIIB May 2019 Registration will Start on||25.2.2019|
|JAIIB May 2019 Registration Last Date|
|Extended period for Registration with Late Fee (Examination fees plus LATE FEES of Rs 200/- Plus taxes as applicable)|
|Last Date of Extended period for Registration||
7th April 2019
|Exam Dates (Online)||SUBJECTS||Date|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||05-05-19|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||
JAIIB November 2019 Dates
|JAIIB November Events||Dates|
|JAIIB May 2019 Registration will Start on||1.9.2019|
|JAIIB May 2019 Registration Last Date||27.9.2019|
|Extended period for Registration with Late Fee (Examination fees plus LATE FEES of Rs 200/- Plus taxes as applicable)||28.9.2019|
|Last Date of Extended period for Registration||30.9.2019|
|Exam Dates (Online)||SUBJECTS||Date|
|Principles & Practices of Banking||03-11-19|
|Accounting & Finance for Bankers||17-11-19|
|Legal & Regulatory Aspects of Banking||24-11-19|
JAIIB 2019 Eligibility Criteria
Here we have listed the JAIIB Eligibility Criteria, which should be followed by all interested candidates otherwise their seat or admission will be canceled.
- Candidates should be Indian citizen.
- Anyone who is already working in bank can apply for JAIIB.
- Minimum qualification required to appear in this exam is Matriculation or other equivalent examination.
- Any clerical or supervisory staff cadre of banks who have not passed the matriculation can also apply, but on the recommendation of the Manager of the bank/ officer-in-charge of the bank’s office where the candidate is working.
JAIIB 2019 Online Registration
All interested and eligible candidates can register themselves for the IIBF JAIIB Online Registration Form. To apply you just need to follow the given steps
- Go to the IIBF website link i.e. iibf.org.in
- Click on “Apply now” option at the right side of the home page. Select “Membership”.
- Read the instructions carefully before applying for the application form.
- Click on Ordinary Member Registration.
- Enter the required details like candidate’s basic details, contact details, permanent address details, qualification details etc.
- Upload the photos, signature and ID proof as per specified format.
- Those who are applying for the first time, pay Rs 2400 / – as application fee through online mode (Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking).
JAIIB Online Registration Fee
|No of Attempts||Examination Fees for Members (including GST)|
|First attempt fee||Rs. 2,400/-|
|Second attempt fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Third attempt fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
|Fourth attempt fee||Rs. 1,000/-|
JAIIB Exam 2019 Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates going to appear in this exam need to check the complete JAIIB Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern.
|PRINCIPLES & PRACTICE OF BANKING||
|ACCOUNTING & FINANCE FOR BANKERS||
|LEGAL & REGULATORY ASPECTS OF BANKING||
JAIIB Exam Pattern
|Mode of Examination||Online (Computer-based)|
|Paper Language||English & Hindi|
|Time Duration||2 hours|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Marking Scheme||No Negative Marks. 1 point will be awarded for every correct answer|
JAIIB Previous Year Papers 2019
The official will not release any Previous Year Papers for the candidates going to take this exam. Students can take help of JAIIB Sample Papers and practice it on after completing the syllabus. It will help you strengthen your exam preparation. You can also go through some good books available in the market and check them for Previous Year Question Papers.
- Make a proper study plan and follow them strictly
- Go through the short tricks first, make notes on formula & important topics and memorize on a daily basis.
- Take help of good books and experts also.
- Give mock test on a regular basis after completing the syllabus.
- Stay fit and healthy. Think positive and study for at least 2 hours regularly
IIBF JAIIB 2019 Admit Card
Download Your Admit Card From Here: JAIIB Admit Card
Candidates who have successfully registered for the IIBF JAIIB exam 2019 can download their JAIIB Admit Card via online mode.
- Go to the official website i.e. www.iibf.org.in
- Click on the Examinations/ Courses option
- Select the “Admit Card” option
- A new page will open where you can search for the Admit Card for JAIIB 2019.
- With the help of membership details login to the account and download your admit card.
JAIIB 2019 Result & Cut off
IIBF will release the JAIIB November Result on its official website. Candidates can obtain it through the online mode only. See the procedure to download the IIBF JAIIB Result.
- Check the official website
- Go to the Examination/ Courses
- Click on Result. Search for the “Result – JAIIB/ DBF November 2019 Examination” link.
- Select Exam, registration no, password and then submit it.
- The result will appear on your device screen.
IIBF official authority will announce JAIIB Cutoff for candidates present for the exam. To be selected for JAIIB, candidates need to score the minimum required marks i.e. Cut off marks.
JAIIB 2019 Selection Process
Candidates who want their selection in JAIIB 2019 should check the Selection Criterion given below.
- Candidates must get minimum 50 marks out of 100 in each paper.
- Applicants obtaining the minimum of 45 marks in each subject with an aggregate of 50% marks in all subjects of examination in a single attempt will also be considered as qualified.
You can also check the detailed information related to IIBF JAIIB 2019 from here.
JAIIB 2019: Official Website