JAIIB Admit Card: The Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (IIBF) is the organization which conducts the examination of Junior Associate of The Indian Institute Of Bankers (JAIIB 2019).
In our previous article, we provided we have provided JAIIB Syllabus and JAIIB Previous Papers Now after it, it is Time for Admit Card. Now we are providing here details regarding the admit card of JAIIB. So those candidates who will appear in the exam can download the JAIIB Exam Admit Card from this page. We are covering here all the details regarding this.
How To Download JAIIB Hall Ticket
Those candidates who don’t know how to download the Hall ticket of IIBF, they can download it by following the steps given below. The IIBF Hall Ticket Download 2019 steps are given below:
- Go to the official site of the university i.e. iibf.org.in
- At the home page, there is section available name as “Examinations/ Courses”. Click on this.
- A tab appears under which there is a link of Admit Card. Click on this.
- A new tab will open under which various link is given. Select the appropriate link.
- After selecting appropriate link a new tab open in which link is given. Again click on that link and again new tab open.
- In that tab, candidate need to fill the details like “membership no.” and “Recaptcha”.
- After filling the detail click on submit button. The admit card appeared on the screen.
- Take print out of it for future
Direct Link To Download Admit Card: Click Here
Details Available Of The IIBF Hall Ticket JAIIB 2019
After downloading the admit card from the above link. Candidates need to verify or check the details which are mention on it. The details which are required to available on the IIBF Admit Card For JAIIB is given below:
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number of the candidate
- Photo of the candidate
- Signature of the candidate
- Signature of examination authority
- Enrollment number of the candidate
- Center code
- The timing of the examination
- Name of the paper
- Name of the examination centre
Important Instruction Available On JAIIB Admit Card
- Carry the admit card at the examination hall without it none of the examiners will allow sitting in the exam.
- Strict action will be taken against the candidates who will create any of the indiscipline at the examination hall.
- Reach the examination centre at least half an hour before the exam is started.
- Carry the identification proof like Aadhhar card, driving license or any other Government Issue document for the verification purpose.
- No electronic gazettes are allowed at the examination hall. If candidates do so then there will be strict action taken against them and also in the future, they will be debarred from all the examination conducted by JAIIB.
- Keep the admit card at the appropriate place because in future it is use for the further admission process.
We provided here the complete details regarding the JAIIB Admit Card. If there are any queries please tell us through the comment box given below. We will soon reply to the answer to your queries.
JAIIB Admit Card: Official Site