NATA 2019: The NATA is Acronym to National Aptitude Test in Architecture given to students for admission in architectural programs. The exam is conducted by Council of Architecture for facilitating admissions in the 5-year degree programs to all.
However, NATA Admission 2019 is merely a standard exam to provide all students with a generalized approval. Admission to the program in any of the university/ institution is not assured through it. For NATA Admission Colleges accepting its score, the validity is only for a year.
By reading the information available here in the article below you can easily learn events from the notification such as NATA Dates for the application form, admit card, examination, result, counseling along with eligibility criteria and other essential details.
New Changes in NATA 2019 Introduced this year:
- The NATA Exam will be conducted two times in a year i.e. April and July Session.
- Exam Time is divided into 2 60 minutes for aptitude section and 120 minutes for drawing section.
- A National level centralized counseling is expected to be introducing this year.
- From this Year Arts stream candidates will be also eligible for NATA 2019, if and only if they qualify the mathematics, physics and chemistry as additional exams conducted by the CBSE board.
NATA 2019 Important Dates
The NATA Exam 2019 will be conducted on one date as an online examination across different centers of the country. Thus knowledge of dates for pre and post examination is necessary.
To ensure that you are equipped and updated with the NATA Important Dates, check out the information provided in the table below.
|Events||NATA 2019 April||NATA 2019 July|
|Registration form Will be Available||24th January 2019||24th January 2019|
|Closing of registration||11th March 2019||12th June 2019|
|Last Date of Image uploads & fee payment||15th March 2019||15th June 2019|
|Last Date of Confirmation page printing||18th March 2019||17th June 2019|
|Application correction window||12th – 15th March 2019||15th – 17th June 2019|
|Releasing of admit card||1st April 2019||24th June 2019|
|NATA 2019 Examination date||14th April 2019||7th July 2019|
|Declaration of result||3rd May 2019||21st July 2019|
NATA 2019 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates will have to fulfill the following criteria in order to
Age: There is no maximum limit for candidates to appear in the exam.
Minimum Marks: Though there is no minimum marks compulsion for appearing in the exam, admission in ay B.Arch course is granted only when the aggregate of minimum 50% is scored.
Education Qualification: The willing contenders of the exam can appear only if they are passed/appearing in any of the below-mentioned education:
- 10+2 from a recognized board
- 10+3 Diploma in any stream done by the institute recognized by Central/State government
- International Baccalaureate Diploma after 10 years of schooling
NATA 2019 Application Form
Those who possess the interest in the field and looking forward giving the exam will have to initiate the process by filling NATA Online Application Form.
The complete NATA Application procedure consists of two stages categorized in Registration Process and Submission of the Application form, and the whole process is online only.
Here we will be updating a link through which application form can be submitted. Also, read the steps so that one can learn the complete process of NATA Online Registration and how to apply for the exam.
NATA 2019: How To Register
- Visit the NATA portal and click on registration for the home page.
- The page will be redirected to login page.
- Sign up in the website using your valid credentials in each box.
- Once done, create your login details at the website.
- Save them for future use.
NATA 2019 Application Form: Apply Online
- Open the NATA website.
- Login to the website (ignore if already logged in) and click on the apply button from the home page.
- Online form will appears, fill details in all the mandatory fields and click on the preview to re-check.
- Upload the required documents.
- Once assured, click on submit button and proceed to payment.
- Use any of the online payment options. (The fee will be paid online only)
- On successful submission your application process is complete.
Documents required for uploading
- Recent Passport size colored photograph with dimensions 4.5 cm & 3.5 cm
- Signature with dimensions 1.5 cm & 3.5 cm
- Community certificate (if applicable) in A4 format
NATA Application Fee
- General candidates: INR 1800/-
- SC/ST: INRS 1500/-
NATA Exam Pattern
As NATA is among prominent exams, familiarizing with the exam pattern is essential for all participants of the exam. Reviewing exam pattern helps in obtaining cues for the exam and learns what approach should be used as per self-efficiency.
Here we are providing you NATA Paper Pattern so that you can easily learn the essentials of the exam.
- Mode: Online (Only Part A), Part B (Online)
- Pattern: MCQ Based
- Language: English only
- Negative Marking: No
|A||Mathematics||20||2 marks for each question||90 minutes|
|B||Drawing||2||40 each||90 minutes|
- The drawing test will be offline exam however result of both will be declared together.
- The drawing test will analyze the capability of individual ability to sketch a given object proportionately and rendering it in an appealing manner.
NATA 2019 Syllabus
The NATA Syllabus is the most crucial study material for each and every participant. For those who want to indulge in smart preparation should follow the syllabus. Here we are providing details of exam through which it will be easy for each individual to check the important topics and stick to
The NATA Syllabus Pdf will be provided first by us and through it you can easily keep a track on your studies.
For the Mathematics and general Aptitude, major topics are already provided in the table, whilst the detailed will be available separately.
Also Check: NATA Previous Year Papers
|Mathematics||Matrices, Trigonometry, Coordinate geometry, 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry, Application of Calculus, Theory of Calculus, Permutation and combination and Statistics, and Probability|
Subtopics related to Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing, General awareness of National/
International architects and famous architectural creations, Mathematical reasoning, and Sets and Relations, Analytical reasoning, mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal) and Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
Aspirants can improve their performance through the following quick tips and tricks for preparation of the exam:
- Study from the best author books so that it is easy to learn the basics.
- Keep practicing drawing as well to improve the skills as they have equally important marks.
- Skip following refreshers specially designed for NATA as they don’t deliver information on basics.
NATA 2019 Admit Card
The candidates need to know that both the online and offline exam will be conducted on the same date and at the same venue. The students will have to pay attention to the availability dates of NATA Hall Ticket.
The NATA Admit Card is expected to be released in the first week of April. The exact date can be received by seekers first, through the subscription of the page. Also, you will be given the direct link to NATA Admit Card Download.
Note: Participants will also have to take any of their photo ID proof along with admit cards.
NATA 2019 Result
After completion of the exam, participants can expect to check their results within a week of exam date. The result will be uploaded online and describing PART A individual marks but not for Part B.
The NATA Result is expected to be released in June first Week. The result will elaborate marks obtained out of total 200 and Pass/Fail information.
Through the updates provided timely by us, the NATA Result Date and download can be processed easily.
NATA Admission Procedure
After successfully passing the exam, the NATA doesn’t entitle any admission. Each student will have to apply for each institution separately.
It is likely, a few institutions might conduct their individual exam as well and it will be mandatory for students to appear in them.
Official Link: NATA 2019