CFA June 2019: CFA is an acronym that stands for Chartered Financial Analyst. CFA exam has 3 levels -Level 1, 2, & 3. Those candidates who will clear all 3 levels will be awarded as CFA- Charter by CFA institutes (USA) and they will be considered as CFA Charter globally.
CFA Level 1 examination is conducted in June & December every year while Level 2 & 3 exams are held only in June month. CFA June 2019 Registration has started from mid of August month. Interested candidates can apply for the same.
Here we have provided all the necessary important details for the CFA exam. Read this article carefully to check the details.
CFA June 2019 Important Dates
Here we have mentioned the CFA 2019 Exam Date with other important dates which likely come after or before the examination.
|Registration starts from (June 2019 exam)||Mid-August 2018|
|First deadline to request disability accommodations||15 October 2018|
|Last date of Early registration fee||17 October 2018|
|Last date of Standard registration fee||13 February 2019|
|Second deadline to request disability accommodations||18 February 2019|
|Deadline of Final (late) registration fee||13 March 2019|
|Last deadline to request disability accommodations||18 March 2019|
|Last date to request to change the test center||11 June 2019|
|Exam Day: Asia Pacific (Levels II & III); Americas and EMEA (all levels)||
15 June 2019
|Exam Day: Asia Pacific (Level I only)||16 June 2019|
|Religious alternate exam date (Americas and EMEA, all levels)||16 June 2019|
|Religious alternate exam date (Asia Pacific, all levels)||17 June 2019|
CFA Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for CFA June, check out the CFA 2019 Eligibility Criteria as mentioned below.
- Candidates should have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from any recognized institutions or universities.
- Final year appearing candidates can also apply for the same.
- Must have full-time work experience of minimum 4 year.
- Students should have a valid passport.
CFA June Registration 2019
Interested or eligible candidates can register themselves for CFA Registration 2019 June at the official website. The registration must be done before the due date otherwise you will miss the chance to give CFA exam in year 2019.
Follow the steps mentioned below to register for CFA 2019 June.
- Visit the official website i.e. cfainstitute.org
- Select your programs and then go to ‘Register’ option.
- Create your account with the help of your valid email id.
- After creating the account you will be redirected to registration page.
- Complete the registration process by filling your complete information.
CFA Level 1, Level 2 & Level 3 Test Pattern & Syllabus
Candidates can check the CFA Exam Pattern here. To strengthen your preparation and to make proper planning for studies, exam pattern will be helpful. It will tell you about the marking scheme, type of questions, number of sections, time duration and total marks etc.
|CFA EXAM||Level I||Level II||Level III|
|Shift/ Session||Morning (3hrs)||Evening (3hrs)||
|No of Questions||120||120||60||60||8-12||10|
|Type||MCQ||MCQ||10 Set of Items||10 set of Items||Essay||Set of Items|
|Duration||6 Hours||6 Hours (3 hrs for each session)||6 Hours|
|Passing Score||70%*||Above 70%*||50-70%* Approx.|
CFA 2019 Level 1, 2, 3 Syllabus
The syllabus will be different for each level. CFA Level 1 Syllabus will be easiest as compared to Level 2 & 3 syllabi. Candidates should be aware of CFA Syllabus of each level to conquer the CFA exam with good marks. Here we are providing some of the topics from where questions are asked such as Ethical and Professional Standards, Quantitative Methods, Economics, Financial Reporting and Analysis, Corporate Finance. CFA Level 3 topics are as follow Ethical and Professional Standards, Economics, Portfolio Management, Equity, Fixed Income, Derivatives, Alternative Investments.
- Understand the complete syllabus and focus on concepts.
- Know the weight-age of each topic and give time on each section accordingly.
- Practicing one set of Practice Papers daily will help to grasp each and every topic in a clear and concise manner.
- Note all tricks, tips, and formulas on a paper, and regularly revise them when you begin your study and again when you come to finish your study.
- Analyze your weak and strong points and give more time to weaker areas.
CFA Admit Card
The institutes will issue the CFA Admit Card via online mode. For CFA Level 1 exam, admit card is available now. Students who are going to appear in the same can download their hall ticket from the official website.
You just need to login to your account with the login details and you will see the admit card link on the same page. Download it and don’t forget to carry to the examination center during the examination. Keep your admit card safe until the completion of admission.
CFA 2019 June Result
After the successful conduction of CFA exam, the official authority will release CFA December 2018 Result on its official website. The result will be declared within 15 days from the exam date. With the help of login credentials, candidates will be able to download their result online. The institutes will announce result for each level separately.
CFA June 2019: Official Website