TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019: Telangana State Post-Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS PGECET) Exam is conducted by Osmania University on the concern of TSCHE for the admission in various PG courses in Engineering/ Pharmacy/ Agriculture field. Go through the Complete Article to get the Admit Card.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
Check the expected dates of TS PGECET 2019 and start exam preparation accordingly. We will update it after getting official notification of exam dates.
|Exam Activity||Date (Tentative) 2019|
|Issue of the Notification||2nd Week March|
|Releasing date of online form||2nd/3rd week March|
|Last date for the submission of online application||Without late fees||1st week May|
|With a late fee of Rs 500/-||2nd Week May|
|With late fee of Rs 2000/-||3rd week May|
|With late fee of Rs 5000/-||3rd week May|
|With late fee of Rs 10000/-||4th week May|
|Online Application Form Correction||2nd-3rd week May|
|TS PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket||10 days before the exam|
|Examination Dates||End week May|
How to Download TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019
To appear in this exam, registered candidates will need to download their TS PGECET Admit Card through online process. Check out this article to get complete information related to TS PGECET Call Letter, admit card issue date etc. Go through the step by step procedure to get your TS PGECET Admit Card
- Visit the official portal of the TS PGECET i.e. pgecet.tsche.ac.in.
- Click on the link “Download Hall Ticket” in the Application section.
- A new page will open in which candidate required to enter their Registration Number, Date of Birth and Exam Paper and then click on “Download HallTicket” button.
- The “TS-PGECET 2019 Hall Ticket” will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take print out of the admit card for the future use.
TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019: Important Instructions
- The authority will not send the hard copy of admit card via speed post, so keep visiting the official site to get your admit card.
- You are not permitted to enter the exam hall without your admit card, online filled application form. So do not forget to take these important documents while appearing for the exam.
- Candidates must verify all the details printed on the Hall Ticket. In case of any discrepancies, report to the TS PGECET Helpline center through email for further action.
- Candidates should read all the guidelines given on the TS PGECET Admit Card and adhere them.
Even now you have any doubts regarding TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019; you can ask your query in the comment box below. We will reply to you soon
Official Website: TS PGECET Hall Ticket 2019