UKSEE Admit Card 2019: Uttarakhand Technical University (UTU) will provide admission in MCA, BHMCT, MTech, BPharma MPharma and MBA courses in various government & private institute of Uttarakhand state on the basis of UKSEE 2019 Scorecard. To appear for this exam, candidates need to download their UKSEE Hall Ticket from the university official portal.
Candidates can access their hall ticket from online mode only. The official authority will upload it to the official website 1 week before the exam date. You may get information about your UTU Entrance Exam Admit Card on your registered mobile no or e-mail id via mail or SMS.
UKSEE 2019 Admit Card (Releasing Date)
Candidates must check the expected UKSEE Exam 2019 date so that you do not miss any exam activity.
|Events||Tentative Dates 2019|
|Issue Date of Application form||April 3rd week|
|End date to submit application form and fee||Last week of April|
|UKSEE 2019 Admit Card Availability||May 2nd week|
|Entrance Exam Date||May 3rd week|
|Result||June 4th week|
Candidates looking for exam pattern can check the UKSEE Exam Pattern & Syllabus here.
How to Download UKSEE Admit Card 2019
Go through the below specified instructions to download your UKSEE Admit Card.
- Visit the official site of UTU UKSEE i.e. uktech.ac.in/uksee
- Go to the UKSEE-2019 option available on the top of the home page.
- Click on “UKSEE-2019 ADMIT CARD DOWNLOAD” link to download the admit card.
- Enter the required details and then submit it.
- The “UKSEE 2019 Admit Card” will be appeared on your device screen.
- Take the 2 or more copies of print-out of the admit card for future use.
UKSEE Admit Card 2019: Important Instructions
- Candidates must bring the printout of the admit card to the examination center during the exam.
- Preserve the print copy of hall ticket till the completion of admission procedure.
- Must carry any one of original Identity proof (Voter ID card/ PAN card/ Aadhaar card/ Passport/ Driving License).
- Do not take damaged, distorted or soiled admit card in the examination hall. It will be inspected by the invigilator after which you will get entry to sit in the examination room.
- Do not change any entry made in the admit card. If you are caught, you may be disqualified from the entrance exam.
For any further query related to UKSEE Exam 2019 contact to us. Write your query in the below comment section. We will help you for sure. Good Luck!!!
Official Website: UKSEE Admit Card 201