GUJCET Syllabus 2021: The aspirants who are interested in getting admission in engineering and pharmacy in the state of Gujarat can apply for the Gujarat common entrance test. Students are advised to start their preparation for the GUJCET 2021.
The syllabus for the exam has been updated and aspirants can check GUJCET 2021 syllabus on the official website. The aspirants who are going to appear in the GUJCET exam, they must start their preparation according to the GUJCET syllabus and exam pattern.
With the help of Sample Papers and Exam Pattern of Gujarat CET 2021, candidates will be able to prepare all the topics according to the marking scheme of the GUJCET. If the aspirants prepare according to the syllabus they will be able to prepare for the exam in a better way as well as they will score excellent marks in the exam.
Gujarat CET Syllabus 2020
The aspirants applied for the GUJCET engineering and pharmacy courses can prepare for the exam topic wise. With the help of the GUJCET syllabus, they will be able to prepare in an excellent manner as well as they can score higher in the exam. The GUJCET 2021 syllabus for the engineering and pharmacy exam is divided into four parts and they are given below.
GUJ CET Physics Syllabus 2021
- Static Electricity
- Current Electricity and its Effects
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Current
- Electromagnetic Waves and Optics
- Dual Nature of Radiations and Matter, Atom and Nucleus
- Semiconductor Electronics and Communication
GUJ CET Chemistry Syllabus 2021
- Atomic Structure and Chemical Bonding
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Alcohols, Phenol and Ether
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Nitro compounds
- Polymer Substances
- Bio Molecules
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
GUJ CET Mathematics Syllabus 2021
- Straight Lines and Family of Straight Lines
- Indefinite Integration
- Definite Integration
- Differential Equations
- Differentiation and its Applications
GUJ CET Biology Syllabus 2021
- Water Relation of Plants
- Mineral Nutrition
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Circulation in Animals
- Excretion and Osmo Regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration, and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Population – Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
GUJCET 2021 Exam Pattern
The aspirants who are preparing for the GUJ CET 2020 will require the exam pattern for the exam. According to the GUJ CET 2021 Exam Pattern, for engineering and pharmacy, 120 question will be asked in the exam respectively. Each portion will carry 40 marks for both engineering and pharmacy. The time duration for the exam will be three hours for engineering and pharmacy respectively.
GUJCET 2021 Engineering Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Question||Time||Marks|
GUJCET 2021 Pharmacy Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Question||Time||Marks|
GUJ CET Sample Paper 2021
The sample paper for GUJ CET is made for the aspirants to practice as the examination format and the sample papers are just similar to the actual exam pattern. The GUJCET 2021 Sample paper will cover the Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry for the B.Tech exam and Chemistry, Physics, and Biology for Pharmacy courses. Aspirants must have a habit of solving sample paper, by solving and continuous practice they will be able to score well in the GUJCET exam. GUJCET 2020 Model Test Paper are available on the official website of the Gujarat Common Entrance Examination, aspirants can download the model/sample papers and can start preparing for the exam.
GUJ CET 2021 Syllabus, Exam Pattern
The Gujarat Common Entrance Test will be conducted on 11th May 2020 and students must start preparing for that exam. For the better preparation for the exam, students will require the exam syllabus and the GUJ CET 2021 Syllabus is available on the official website of the Gujarat education board.
The students are also advised to check the Exam pattern of the GUJCET so that they will get an idea about the exam and will be able to prepare according to it. The GUJ CET 2021 Exam Pattern has explained above in the article. For more information regarding the GUJ CET Syllabus, aspirants can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.