- UPESEAT 2017 Details & Eligibility Criteria
- UPESEAT 2017 Exam Schedule (Dates)
- UPESEAT 2017 Application Process
- UPESEAT Admit Card 2017
- UPESEAT 2017 Offered Courses & Identity Verification
- UPESEAT Exam Centers & Sample Papers
- UPESEAT 2017 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- UPESEAT Selection Process & Application Fee
- UPESEAT 2017 Counselling Process
UPES Engineering Aptitude Test 2017 is an entrance test for the candidate to take a new admission into the Engineering course. UPESEAT 2017 exam will be conduct by the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies Engineering. The eligible candidates can fill the application form of this university and take the admission into the various streams of the engineering. The University of Petroleum & Energy studies Engineering Aptitude Test 2017 is the admission test for take the new admission into the 01st year of engineering courses. All interested candidates can apply the application form of this exam.
About UPESEAT 2017 Details:
- Name of exam: University of Petroleum & Energy studies Engineering Aptitude Test
- Commonly Called: UPESEAT
- Exam Type: UG Level
- Exam Category: University Level
- Conducting Institute: University of Petroleum & Energy Studies
UPESEAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates need to see the eligibility before fill the application form of the exam.
- The applicant should have 12th pass form a recognized board of the education.
- For apply the form the applicant should have 60% aggregate marks in 10th and 12th
- The candidates must have study Maths, Chemistry and physics as the compulsory subjects in 12th
- Minimum aggregate in PCM at 12th should be 80%.
- The applications can take admission on the basis of JEE Main exam marks.
UPESEAT 2017 Important Dates
Applicants need to know all important dates of the exam-
|Application starts||November 2016|
|Application Close||May 2017|
|Last date for pay the application fee||May 2017|
|Admit card||May 2017|
|Date of exam||May 2017|
|Exam result||June 2017|
How to Apply for UPESEAT 2017, Check UPESEAT 2017 Application Form, Get Online Registration Process for UPESEAT 2017
All eligible candidates can fill the Application form of UPESEAT 2017 exam. The application form of the exam will be provided online. Students can fill the application form of the exam by the following process-
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the UPESEAT Exam 2017.
- Click on the apply application form.
- Fill application form and attach the require documents.
- Recheck the application form and click on the summit.
- Take a print out of the application form.
- Pay the fees of the application form before the last date.
UPESEAT 2017 Admit Card: The Admit card of UPESEAT 2017 Exam will be provided online 15 days before the date of exam. Admit card of the exam will be provided only for those students they have been complete the application process successfully. Aspirants can download the admit card form the official website of the exam.
All candidates need to collect their admit card form the official website because without admit card any candidates can’t seat into the exam. The admit card of the exam have all details of the applicant and exam.
UPESEAT 2017 Offered Courses
- Applied Petroleum Engineering with Specialization in gas
- Mining Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Power System Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information technology
There may be an identity verification of the students. It will be just before the exam so all candidates are advised to keep a valid identity proof at the exam center.
UPESEAT 2017 Sample Paper
All students are advice to see the Sample Paper of the UPESEAT 2017 Exam. By the sample paper students can see the exam pattern of the exam and level of the questions. Candidates can also see the previous year exam paper for make a good practice of the upcoming exam. By the previous year exam papers candidates can see that form which part mostly questions will be asked. Students can also find their weak topics of the exam syllabus and improve then before the exam for make a good score into the entrance exam.
UPESEAT 2017 Exam Centers
There are below the Centers of UPESEAT Exam 2017 candidates can select the exam center according their choice into the overall India at ht following cities-
|Sr. no||Exam Center||Sr. no||Exam Center|
UPESEAT 2017 Exam Syllabus
In this exam the questions will be asked form the following section-
- English and
- Current affairs
UPESEAT 2017 Exam pattern
Exam will be objective type. Exam with 4 multiple type options. The total time duration for this exam will be of 3 hours.
|Subject||No of question|
|Total no of questions||200|
UPESEAT 2017 Selection Process
The selection of the applicants will be on the basis of performance into the entrance exam. Only those students will be selected who pass the cutoff of the exam. So students need a good study of the exam syllabus.
UPESEAT 2017 Application Fees
The Fees of Application Form for UPESEAT 2017 will be according to the mode of the payment-
- For offline or cash- Rs. 1750/-
- For online or demand draft- Rs. 1850/-
UPESEAT 2017 Counseling Process
All students need to fill the Counseling form of UPESEAT Examination 2017 who have been pass the cutoff of the exam. By the counseling form the exam community will provide the seats for the students according their merit list rank.
P.O. Bidholi Via-Prem Nagar,
Fax: +91-135-2776095, 2776090
UPESEAT 2017, University of Petroleum & Energy studies Engineering Aptitude Test
Before fill the application form of this exam all candidates can see here the complete information of the application form and admission process of the university. Candidates can see below the all information about the following topics, i.e. UPESEAT application form, eligibility criteria, application process, important dates, admit card of exam, courses offered by university, exam syllabus, exam pattern, exam centers, sample paper, previous year exam papers, result, selection process, contact info. For more info about UPESEAT 2017 candidates can visit the official website of the University of Petroleum & Energy Studies.