UPESEAT Admit Card 2020: The Authority will not release any Admit card for the Exam and trust me You will not even need any admit card or Exam Center for appearing in UPESEAT exam this year. You just need a Place with a Computer with Working Webcam and Internet Connection. That’s it, Unique and easy.
Now After Reading the above Paragraph, You want to verify the details, So you can check official notification linked at the bottom of the Post. Also Check: UPESEAT Syllabus || UPESEAT Previous Year Question Papers
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) will organize an entrance exam at university level for providing admission in to BTech courses. This exam will be held in the month of May. UPES will issue the UPESEAT Hall Ticket through online mode.
Candidates can check the official website of the university to get their admit card. There is no offline method to access the UPESEAT Call Letter. Only aspirants who will submit the online application form with the examination fee in a successful manner will be able to download the admit card.
Here we have provided the steps to download the UPESEAT Call Letter. With the help of procedure given below, applicants will be able to download UPESEAT hall ticket.
UPESEAT 2020 Important Dates
Check the expected UPESEAT Admit Card 2020 Date with the exam date here.
|Online Application begins||2nd week of October 2019|
|Online Application Form submission last date||3rd week of April 2020|
|Admit Card||1 week before exam|
|Exam Date||1st week of May 2020|
|Result||Mid May 2020|
How to Download UPESEAT Admit Card 2020
Follow the guidelines given below to download the UPESEAT 2020. Hall Ticket.
- Visit the UPES Official Portal i.e. upes.ac.in
- Search for the admit card link.
- Enter your application no & date of birth and submit it.
- UPESEAT 2020 Admit Card will be shown on the screen.
- Download it and take the print-out of it for future use.
UPESEAT Admit Card: Important Instructions
- In order to appear in this exam, candidates must take UPESEAT Hall Ticket at the exam center with a valid ID proof.
- Candidates are advised to report the exam centre one hour before the commencement of the exam.
- Students should check all the details mentioned in the admit card. If anything is missed out or misspell, then bring it to the notice of the university immediately.
- Keep it safe for future use. UPESEAT Call Letter will be required at the time of counselling or admission procedure.
- Do not carry tampered or damaged admit card during the exam. It will be inspected by invigilators and after that candidates will get entry.
- Read all the other important instructions written on the admit card and follow it strictly otherwise you will be barred from the exam.
Hope this content will be helpful for you all. If you face any problem related to UPESEAT Admit Card 2020, you can ask in the comment section below. We will respond to you very soon. Good Luck!!!
Official Website: UPESEAT Admit Card 2020.