UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form: Asia’s first core sector university “UPES” provide gateway to get admission into specially designed courses in oil and gas, power, infrastructure, information technology, transportation, electronics and many others. UPES stands for University of Petroleum and Energy Studies. The UPES Engineering Aptitude Test taken by the School of Engineering of the university, which is mandatory for UPES B.Tech Admission and B.Tech. LLB (Hons.) courses offered in the university.
To get admission into these courses, candidates have to appear in the examination. And to appear in the exam/admission candidates have to do the UPESEAT Registration and fill the Application form.
UPESEAT 2020 Application Form Dates
The UPESEAT important dates will be notified in the official notification till then you can start your preparation for the exam/Admission. Here are the tentative UPESEAT 2020 Dates.
|Application form will be available from||Already Available|
|Last date of form submission||April 2020, 3rd week|
|Admit Card will be available||in May 2020, 4th week|
|UPESEAT Exam Date||May 2020, 1st week|
UPESEAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Basically, there is two mode of admission, one through Qualification exam Rank list or merit list and other one through UPESEAT 2020 Entrance Exam(up to 80% Seats).
There are different Eligibility Criteria for both some of them are listed below.
- Age Criteria: Candidate’s DOB has to be on 1st, October 1998. To verify the age Candidates Mark sheets will be considered.
- Admission through Exam: Passed 10th and 12th with minimum 60% marks in PCM.
- Admission through Board Merit: Passed 10th and 12th with 80% marks in PCM and aggregate 60 % marks in PCM.
- Admission through JEE Main: Passed 10th and 12th with minimum 60% marks in PCM
UPESEAT 2020 Application Fee
The Application form will be available through both modes i.e. Online and Offline Mode. Through Online Mode UPESEAT Application Form 2020 along with the prospectus can be downloaded by paying Rs. 1750/- As Application Fee.
Through Offline Mode, candidates can get it via post/courier After paying Rs. 1850/- as UPESEAT Application Fee.
The UPESEAT Application Fee can be paid through debit card/credit card/internet banking or DD in the favor of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi
How To fill UPESEAT 2020 Application Form
- Directly Go there: UPES Exam
- Find the Red button of : “Apply Now“
- Now register yourself by providing all the required data. And Click on Submit .
- Now a link will be received in your email, click on it and verify your Email by click on the link.
- Log in on the newly opened Page.
- Now you will access the UPESEAT Application Form, Fill all the required/ask details like Personal, Academics, and contact details.
- Also select Your Preferences of Exam/ test center.
- Now Make the payment and submit the application.
- Take a print out of Payment Receipt and filled data, Also notedown the unique application number and keep it safe.
That’s it, I Hope this article will help you to fill the application form. Make sure to read all the instruction of the form. Now after filling the form and slot booking start your preparation for the UPESEAT 2020 Exam.
Official Website: UPESEAT 2020 Application Form