Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling 2017(तमिल नाडु पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट मेडिकल काउंसलिंग) is going to be conducted in the month of April 2017 by Directorate of Medical Education, Chennai, for providing admission into the MD/MS and MDS courses of the medical institute of Tamil Nadu. Candidates will be called for TN PG Medical Counselling 2017on the basis of the performance of the candidate in NEET PG and NEET MDS. Therefore all the qualified candidates will be offered Tamil Nadu PG Medical Admission on the basis of merit list. In the process of Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling Schedule 50% of the seats are reserved for the state quota candidates and rest of the 50% seats are reserved for the All India Quota. in regards to more details go through the article below
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling 2017
Candidates as per their ranks in NEET PG 2017 will be called for Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling Procedure 2017. Further, candidates can choose only one programme in colleges located at Tamil Nadu. The counselling will be conducted at two phases in offline mode, starting in the month of April 2017. Candidates who will not attend the first round of counselling will not be eligible for subsequent rounds. In case of vacant seats, candidates in the waiting list will be given preferences.
Tamil Nadu Medical Counselling Schedule 2017
In the process of TN PG Medical Admission, candidates must keep track of counselling dates, which is mentioned below
|Tamil Nadu MBBS Merit List 2017||March, 2017|
|First rounds of counselling||April, 2017|
|Second round of counselling||April, 2017|
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Counselling Procedure 2017
- Candidate will be invited through the call letters for the counselling. If any of the candidates does not receive the counselling letter they will be able to download it from official site
- The candidates will have to provide their NEET PG or NEET MDS Examination Number and Date of Birth for downloading the call letter.
- Candidates must bring the necessary documents for the verification round. It is mandatory that all the documents should be original.
- The seats will be offered to the candidates upon merit basis and category reservation as per the policies of the state authority.
- Candidates can select any one of the branches or colleges available at the time of counselling.
- Reallocation of another college is permitted only during counselling based on merit and rule of reservation.
- Candidates after allocation of the seat , will have to make a payment of Rs 500/- by means of Demand Draft drawn in favour of the Secretary, Selection Committee as processing fee in the counselling round.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- Final MBBS Part II Mark Sheets.
- NEET PG 2017/ NEET MDS score card.
- CRRI Completion Certificate / Self declaration for completion of CRRI.
- MBBS Degree / Provisional Pass Certificate issued by the
- Permanent Medical Council Registration Certificate
- Nativity certificate( if applicable)
- Medical Certificate for Orthopedically Physically disabled ( if applicable)
- Three self-addressed envelopes ( 23 X 10 cms)
- 4 passport sized photographs
Tamil Nadu PG Medical Seat Allotment Results
After the declaration of Tamil Nadu PG Merit List 2017, candidates will be allocated their respective seats through Tamil Nadu Medical PG Seat Matrix. The seats will be alloted completely on merit basis and as per category reservation. Therefore TN PG Medical Counselling results will be declared in the end of April 2017 and we also update you here with the same.
For more updates on TamilNaduu PG Medical Admission, stay tuned to our site and also remain updated with Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams.