PGIMER Counselling 2017(पोस्ट ग्रेजुएट इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ मेडिकल एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च काउंसलिंग) is going to be commenced from 16th June 2017. The PGIMER Chandigarh Counselling is going to be held in three rounds for providing admission into MD MS and MDS courses. The PGIMER Admission 2017 will be conducted completely on merit basis, therefore applicants will be alloted their seats on the basis of PGIMER 2017 entrance examination. The PGIMER Counselling Schedule will be carried out in offline mode and it is mandatory for the candidate to be physically present during the counselling process. To get more precise details of thw complete counselling process, go through information mentioned in the article below.
PGIMER MD MS Counselling 2017
PGI Chandigarh is going to commence the PGIMER Counselling 2017 for offering admission into MD, MS and other Post Graduate courses. The counselling session will begin in the month of June 2017 and continue upto July 2017. It will be conducted in offline mode. Candidates must be physically present during the counselling or they would be disqualified.
PGIMER Counselling Schedule 2017
Check below the details of PGI Counselling date
|PGIMER 2017 Counselling Round 1||June 16, 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Counselling Round 2||July 14, 2017|
|PGIMER 2017 Counselling Round 3||July 24, 2017|
PGIMER Counselling Process 2017
- PGIMER 2017 Counselling 2017 will start from June 16, 2017.
- All the eligible candidates as per PGIMER 2017 Rank will be called for the counselling session.
- Candidates had to be physically present for the counselling session
- Candidates must through a medical check inorder to qualify for admission
- Candidates who remain absent during the counselling procedure will not be eligible for admissions under any circumstance irrespective of their rank in PGIMER merit list. However, they can participate in second or third counselling procedures.
- Vacant MD/MS seats will be offered to next candidate listed in the merit list.
- If in any case any seat remains vacant after PGIMER Counselling 2017 round 2, then it will be offered to candidates who are physically present for the 3rd round counselling upon merit basis
- Candidates must further go through document verification rounds where they must submit their certificates and documents.
- After successful verification of documents, candidates will be allotted seats in the Institute for the Postgraduate course.
- Candidates must then make payment of fees immediately to confirm their admission.
Documents required for verification
- X, XII marksheet
- PGIMER 2017 Admit Card
- MBBS graduation certificate from a recognised university
- Certificate of Internship completion
- Medical Certificate of Registration
- Provisional Certificate
- Three Passport size photograph
PGI Chandigarh Seat Allotment
Candidates who qualify the PGIMER 2017 Entrance exam will be called for the counselling session for the purpose of PGI Chandigarh MDS Admission. Therefore candidates will be provided their seats through PGIMER Seat Matrix on the basis of Merit List. Candidates must further make payment of admission fee and confirm their seat.
PGIMER PG Counselling 2017 is soon going to be conducted after the declaration of PGIMER 2017 results. Therefore to receive more updates on PGIMER Admission, keep visiting our portal and you can also receive alerts of Upcoming Engineering PG Entrance examination.