JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2017(जवाहरलाल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ पोस्टग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन & रिसर्च ) is going to be conducted from 27th to 30th June 2017 tentaively in three rounds. Candidates who are seeking for JIPMER MBBS admission 2017 have to qualify JIPMER MBBS 2017 entrance exam. The candidates who qualify successfully will be eligible to participate in the JIPMER Counselling Procedure. The counselling process will be carried out in three rounds in offline mode and applicants as per JIPMER Merit List will be eligible for counselling. In regards to precise details of JIPMER Counselling Schedule, go through the details mentioned below in the article.
JIPMER Counselling 2017
The counselling process of JIPMER Medical Admission is going to be organized in offline mode at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. The JIPMER MBBS Counselling Procedure will be conducted in the month of June 2017 for providing admissions to 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry, while 50 MBBS seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
JIPMER Counselling Schedule
Candidates must keep track of JIPMER Counselling date, which is discussed below.
|Category||Seat Intake||Rank Range||Counselling Date||Reporting Time|
|General (UR)||65||1-650||28 June||08:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|JIIPMER MBBS First Round Seat Allotment||28-30 June|
|JIPMER MBBS Second Round Seat Allotment||19 July|
|JIPMER MBBS Second Round Seat Allotment||23 August|
JIPMER Counselling Procedure
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps in JIPMER PG Counseling
- Candidates must attend biometric finger print and image verifications procedure before appearing to the counselling process.
- The authority will prepare merit list on the basis of qualifying marks in the exam.
- Physically Handicapped category candidates will be provided admission based on horizontal reservation.
- Admission against the Unreserved category seats will be completely based on merit list. Seat allotment process will be on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
- Incase seats remain vacant after completion of the counselling procedure, then the same would be filled by candidates whose names are enlisted under waiting list.
- If any candidate fails to attend the counselling procedure on schedule date and time them his/her seat will be cancelled.
- Applicants must submit the photocopy of below mentioned documents at the counselling process for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- JIPMER 2017 score card
- Date of birth certificate
- Character and conduct certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate obtained from Head of the Institution where last studied
- Puducherry residents must submit residence or employer certificate
- OPH category candidates need to produce Medical certificate
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Seat Allotment
All the eligible candidates who successfully qualify JIPMER 2017 entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. Therefore the aspirants will be alloted their respective seats through JIPMER Seat matrix process on the basis of merit and availability and medical fitness. If any candidates fails to attend the counselling then their seat will be cancelled.
To receive more updates on JIPMER MBBS counselling make a frequent visit to our portal and we will also update you the upcoming medical entrance exams