JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2022 (जवाहरलाल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ पोस्टग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन & रिसर्च ) is going to be conducted from September tentatively. Candidates who are seeking for JIPMER MBBS admission 2022 have to qualify JIPMER MBBS entrance exam. The candidates who qualify successfully will be eligible to participate in the JIPMER Counselling Procedure. The counselling process will be carried out in three rounds in offline mode and applicants as per JIPMER Merit List will be eligible for counselling. In regards to the precise details of the JIPMER Counselling Schedule, go through the details mentioned below in the article.
JIPMER MBBS Counselling 2022
The counselling process of JIPMER Medical Admission is going to be organized in offline mode at Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (JIPMER), Puducherry. The JIPMER MBBS Counselling Procedure will be conducted in the month of October 2022 for providing admissions to 150 MBBS seats in JIPMER Puducherry, while 50 MBBS seats in JIPMER Karaikal.
JIPMER Counselling Schedule 2022
Candidates must keep track of the JIPMER Counselling date, which is discussed below.
|Category||Seat Intake||Rank Range||Counselling Date||Reporting Time|
|General (UR)||65||1-650||28 June||08:00 AM to 11:30 AM|
|JIIPMER MBBS First Round Seat Allotment||28-30 June|
|JIPMER MBBS Second Round Seat Allotment||19 July|
|JIPMER MBBS Second Round Seat Allotment||23 August|
JIPMER Counselling Procedure
Applicants must follow the below-mentioned steps in JIPMER PG Counseling
- Candidates must attend biometric finger print and image verifications procedure before appearing to the counselling process.
- The authority will prepare merit list on the basis of qualifying marks in the exam.
- Physically Handicapped category candidates will be provided admission based on horizontal reservation.
- Admission against the Unreserved category seats will be completely based on the merit list. Seat allotment process will be on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
- Incase seats remain vacant after completion of the counselling procedure, then the same would be filled by candidates whose names are enlisted under waiting list.
- If any candidate fails to attend the counselling procedure on schedule date and time them his/her seat will be cancelled.
- Applicants must submit the photocopy of below mentioned documents at the counselling process for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- JIPMER 2022 score card
- Date of birth certificate
- Character and conduct certificate
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Transfer certificate obtained from Head of the Institution where last studied
- Puducherry residents must submit residence or employer certificate
- OPH category candidates need to produce a Medical certificate
JIPMER MBBS Counselling Seat Allotment 2022
All the eligible candidates who successfully qualify JIPMER 2022 entrance exam will be called for the counselling process. Therefore the aspirants will be allotted their respective seats through JIPMER Seat matrix process on the basis of merit and availability and medical fitness. If any candidates fail to attend the counselling then their seat will be cancelled.
To receive more updates on JIPMER MBBS counselling make a frequent visit to our portal and we will also update you on the upcoming medical entrance exams
Thanks for sharing such a nice post.
Welcome of your appreciation.