- SRMJEEE 2017 Syllabus
- Exam Pattern for SRMJEEE 2017
- Get New Sample Papers for SRMJEEE 2017
- SRMJEEE 2017 Selection Process
SRMJEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern (एसआरएमजेईईई सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न) 2017: Aspirants who are going to appear in the SRMJEEE must be searching for the SRM Joint Entrance Exam Syllabus 2017. The candidates are informed that they will be able to access the complete study material that is required to prepare for the SRMJEEE 2017. The question will be asked from the 10+2 standard Physics, Chemistry, and Maths and we have made available with the complete study material including the Subject Wise Syllabus of SRMJEEE 2017. The selection of the candidates for new admission in the B.tech courses will be done on the basis of written examination. For qualifying the entrance exam, it is very necessary to be aware of the SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2017, there are 105 questions will be asked in the exam and each 35 questions will be asked from each subject (PCM). Each question carries 03 marks, so the maximum marks that can be scored are 315. Candidates are advised to prefer the details mentioned in detail below for becoming familiar with the syllabus and exam pattern of SRMJEEE.
[alert color=”” icon=””]
एसआरएमजेईईई 2017 सिलेबस, परीक्षा पैटर्न यहां ऑनलाइन जांचे जा सकते है। एसआरएम संयुक्त इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा 2017 सैंपल पेपर्स, साल्व्ड पेपर्स, पिछला वर्ष पेपर्स, हल प्रैक्टिस क्यूशन पैपेर्स[/alert]
SRMJEEE Syllabus 2017
In this exam, the questions will be asked from the Chemistry, Math and Physics subjects only. The level of the questions will be on the basis of 10+2 standard. It is very necessary for all the candidates to be aware of the type and pattern of the questions that are asked in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam. Candidates are advised to check the complete SRMJEEE Subject Wise Syllabus 2017 by following the complete details mentioned below.
SRMJEEE Physics Syllabus 2017
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Electronics and Communication
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
SRMJEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- States of Matter
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics and Catalysis
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
SRMJEEE Mathematics Syllabus 2017
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations and Functions
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Differential Calculus
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Integral Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Permutations and Combinations
- Differential Equations
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Vector Algebra
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Sequences and Series
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern 2017
If we talk about the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern then we want to conclude that the there are total 105 questions will be asked in the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam and these questions will be asked from PCM (P:C:M = 35:35:35). Each question comprises of 03 marks so the maximum marks that can be obtained are 315. The exam paper pattern will be helpful for make the preparation of exam according to the exam. The SRMJEEE exam pattern 2017 will make the candidates familiar with the type of questions, no of questions, marking scheme, Time duration of exam, etc.
- Examination Mode: Online mode.
- Question Paper Type: Objective Type (MCQ with 04 options)
- Question Paper Language: English language only.
- Total No. of Questions: 105 Question ( P:C:M: = 35:35:35).
- Maximum Marks: 315 Questions
- Max. Time Duration: 2.5 Hours (150 Minutes).
- Marks Per Question: 03 Marks
- Negative Marking: 01 Mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
SRMJEEE 2017 Sample Papers
Students can check the Sample Paper of SRMJEEE 2017 for see all the details of the exam. By the sample paper, you can make the practice of exam and find out your weak point of the exam and improve them before the exam. By this paper, you can also find the important part of the syllabus from the mostly questions will be asked in the exam. You can check the sample paper on the official site of the exam.
SRMJEEE Previous Year Question Papers
Candidates who are searching for the SRMJEEE Previous Year papers, then they are are correct places. From here the candidates will be able to get the complete access of SRMEEE Previous Year Question Papers PDF. With its help the candidates will get to know the type of questions that are asked in the SRM engineering entrance exam 2017.
|SRMEEE 2010 Questions and Answers|
|SRMEEE 2009 Questions and Answers|
|SRMEEE Model Paper for Mathematics (1)|
|SRMEEE Model Paper for Mathematics (2)|
|SRMEEE Model Paper for Mathematics (3)|
|SRMEEE Model Paper for Chemistry|
SRMJEEE 2017 Syllabus/Exam Pattern
It’s a great news for all those candidates who are looking for the effective, latest, and updated Syllabus/ Exam Pattern for SRMJEEE 2017. The questions that are asked in the SRM engineering entrance exam will be based on Physics, Chemistry, Maths syllabus of 10+2 standard. By following the information given in details, the candidates will be able to check the most precise SRMJEEE Syllabus 2017. Candidates will also be able to access the SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam Pattern 2017 here. Total 105 questions will be asked and 35 questions will be asked from each subject (PCM). Each question carries 03 marks and 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. For any type of queries regarding the SRMJEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern, you can contact us by leaving your queries/ questions at the end of the post.