SRMJEEE Application Form 2020: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE) is a computer-based entrance exam held by SRM University Aspirants seeking admission in SRM University must fill the SRMJEEE Registration Form through online process.
Candidates who will give the SRM entrance exam and also qualify the exam with required marks will get entry for the various UG & PG courses in the field of Engineering & Technology. All the interested and eligible candidates who want to take admission in SRM for BTech course can Apply Online. The application form will be available on the university official website. Go through the details provided below to fill the application form.
SRMJEEE 2020: Important Dates
Aspirants who want to appear in the entrance exam conducted by SRM University, must check the SRMJEEE Exam Dates and be prepare for the exam accordingly.
|JEEE Events||Dates (Tentative)|
|Registration is Started from||27th October 2020|
|Last Date of Registration/ Application Form||31st March 2020|
|Application Form Correction||April 05, 2020 – April 10, 2020|
|Examination||15th – 25th April 2020|
|Result||May 2020 First Week|
SRMJEEE 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates make sure about all the listed SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria before applying for SRMJEEE 2020. It is necessary to satisfy all the criteria to take admission in SRM for the academic session 2020-2021.
- Candidates must have an Indian nationality.
- NRI, PIO or OCI holder can also apply but they have to apply under International student category only.
- For UG courses, age criteria should be between 1st July 1999 – 1st July 2004, while for PG degree, candidates should be born between 1st July 1995 – 1st July 2000.
- Minimum aggregate of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics/ Biology/ Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology in class 12 should be 50% from any recognized central or state board.
- IB (International Baccalaureate) with Diploma or A level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology/ Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as mandatory subjects
- For PG Course, a certified graduation degree with at least 50% will be required from any recognized university or institute.
SRMJEEE Application Form Requirements
|Documents to be uploaded||Class 10th & 12th mark sheets, Aadhaar card|
Dimension of 3.5 CM X 4.5 CM
Dimension 3.5 CM X 1.5 CM.
|Size||Size should be between 10 KB and 200 KB|
|Mode of Payment||Payment Gateway via Net Banking/ Debit card/ Credit card|
SRMJEEE 2020 Registration Form
Follow the given below steps to fill the SRMJEEE Entrance Exam Application Form
- Go to the official website of SRM University srmuniv.ac.in
- Go to the option “Admission” available at the top of the home page.
- If you are Indian candidates, click on “Apply” in Admission India and for NRI, POI, OCI or International candidates, click on the “Apply” in Admission International.
- Select your course from the given list at the right panel of the page and click on “Apply” tab.
- It will redirect to the next page, where you have to register first with the basic details like name, valid email id & mobile no, set a password of your choice, etc and then click on “Apply” button.
- After submitting the SRM Entrance Exam Online Registration Form, a link will sent to your registered mail id for verification, verify the email id.
- After verification, fill the application form with complete information like candidate’s personal details, parent’s detail, academic details, contact details and other relevant details.
- Next step will be to submit the SRMJEEE Application Fee through online mode.
- Last step is to upload the required documents and photograph & signature and then submit it to complete the process.
After successfully completing the online application process, candidates must take the print of filled-up application form for further use. Hope, the complete information provided here will be useful and sufficient for all the candidates wishing to Apply Online for SRMJEEE application form. We wish you good luck for the SRMJEEE 2020. Entrance Exam.
Official Website: SRMJEEE Application Form 2020.