BITSAT Application Form (बिटसैट (बिट्स पिलानी प्रवेश परीक्षा) आवेदन पत्र) 2018: Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) Pilani is one of the best university in India which was established in 1964 and it conducts the BITS Admission Test each year in the month of May. Only the candidates meeting the eligibility norms in all the aspects are invited to register themselves by submitting the BITS Admission Test Registration Form 2018 on or before the last date. This entrance exam is conducted for enrolling the deserving and willing candidates in various engineering programs in BITS Pilani. All the applicants are advised to stay connected with us for the latest updates regarding the BITSAT Application Form 2018 submission process.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
BITSAT 2018 Application Form (बिट्स पिलानी प्रवेश परीक्षा आवेदन पत्र)
For appearing in the examination the applicant has to meet the eligibility norms and the eligible candidates are invited to submit the completely filled BITSAT online application form 2018 on or before the last date, i.e. 06th March. The online application submission has already been started from 29th December.
- Name of exam – Birla Institute of Technology and Science Admission test
- Commonly called – BITSAT
- Category – UG level
- Exam Conducting Institute – BITS Pilani
BITS Admission Test 2018 Dates
|BITSAT Online Registration commencement||29th December|
|Registration Deadline||06th March|
|Correction of application form||7th to 10th March|
|Allotment of Test centres||15th March|
|Exam Slot booking||20th March to 5th April|
|BITSAT Admit Card / Hall Ticket availability||15th April to 10th May|
|BITSAT Examination Date||16th May to 30th May|
|Apply for Admission||20th May to 30th June|
|Wail list announcement||1st July|
NOTE: The above-mentioned dates are expected, we will update you with the exact dates as soon as it is updated by BITS Pilani. Stay connected with us for more latest updates concerning the BITSAT 2018.
BITS Admission Test Registration Form 2018
Candidates who are interested in applying for BITSAT 2018 are invited to register themselves by submitting the BITS Admission Test Application Form 2018 by following the steps given below in between the dates 29th December to 06th March. Before start applying they all are advised to go through the official notification for becoming familiar with the eligibility norms of BITSAT 2018. Candidates are supposed to apply only if they are meeting the eligibility norms.
Steps to Apply Online for BITSAT 2018
- Firstly, Applicants have to visit BITS Pilani official website, i.e. bits-pilani.ac.in/.
- Go through the official advertisement after following the notification section.
- Search for “Apply Online” link and click on it.
- Fill entries in the online form that is shown on your system screen with authentic details.
- Applicant update photo and signature scan copy in the application form.
- Upload scanned copies of photo, signature, and all other necessary attachments.
- Pay application form fees through the given mode of payment.
- Click on submit button after rechecking all the entries.
- The university will send applicant username and password to the applicant by SMS or mail.
- Take a print out of application form for personal use.
BITSAT Online Registration Form 2018
Every year, BITS Admission Test is conducted for enrolling the skilled and deserving candidates in BITS classroom engineering programs. The BITSAT Online Registration Form 2018 submission has already been started from 29th December and hence the candidates will be able to apply for BITS Admission test until 06th March. For any of the issues, while filling the BITSAT Application Form 2018, you can contact us by commenting at the end of the post.