Schwarzman Scholars Program Scholarship – श्वार्जमैन अंतर्राष्ट्रीय छात्रवृत्ति आवेदन फार्म: The Schwarzman Scholars Program is conducted by China for providing a scholarship to the candidates who are seeking admission in Master’s of Public Policy, International Relations, Economics and business in Tsinghua University. The aspirants can apply for the Schwarzman Scholarship Program Application on the official website. The aspirants who will be selected after the Schwarzman Scholars Interview, they will be given full accommodation and many other benefits through scholarship. They can also check Schwarzman Scholars Program Dates, eligibility, results etc. below in the article.
Schwarzman Scholarship 2017
The ability of the aspirants to enhance the leadership skills and the knowledge of the aspirants about China in worldwide are designed in the Schwarzman Scholarship Program. The scholarship program collaborates with many prestigious universities like Oxford, Harvard, and Duke etc. The students from all over the world can apply for the Schwarzman Scholars Application till 28th September and for the aspirants of China, last date for the submission of application is 31st May 2017.
Schwarzman Scholarship Programs Dates
|Schwarzman Scholarship Application Last Date||1st March to 31st May 2017|
|Deadline for other countries||17th April to 28th September 2017|
|Interview dates at Mainland China, Macao, Hong Kong, Taiwan||1st to 9th July 2017|
|Interview at Bangkok, London and New York for other applicants||October/November 2017|
|Final Admission Decision||October 2017|
|Final Decision for global aspirants||2nd week of November 2017|
Schwarzman Scholarship Eligibility
- The aspirants must have completed their graduation from any recognized university.
- There are no bounds for the minimum marks for the application.
- The aspirant must have strong English language skills.
- They must have a valid score card for TOEFL, IELTS, GRE or GMAT.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 29 Years
Total number of students will be selected- 200
- 45% USA
- 20% China
- 35% Rest of the world
Schwarzman Scholarship Program Application 2017-18
The aspirants can apply for the Schwarzman Scholars Program Application Form via online mode. The aspirants have to submit some important documents during the application process. The students have to show their academic transcript and the letters of recommendation with their application form.
Points to remember during submission of the application form
- Aspirants have to submit their latest Curriculum Vitae which will contain all the latest details about the aspirant.
- Aspirants have to submit an essay which will be divided into three partitions. The first partition will include the personal statement of aspirants. The second will contain the Leadership essay and the third and final will be of current affairs.
- The first and second partition has a limit of 750 words and 500 words are limited for the third one.
- The video submission is recommended but not necessary. The video should lies between 20 mbs and not more than one minute.
Apply Online: Click Here
Postal and Contact Address
Tsighua University, Shunde Building, Room 128
Haidian District, Beijing, 100084 P.R. China
Schwarzman Scholars Interview 2017
The aspirants who will be selected for the scholarship program they will have to report physically at the prescribed center for the Schwarzman Scholars Interview. The interview will starts in the first week of July for the students of China and in October for the other country applicants. For more queries regarding Schwarzman Scholars Program Scholarship 2018, you can comment below.