ICMR JRF 2019- The Indian Council of Medical Research in collaboration with PGIMER organizes ICMR JRF Fellowship program for the intake of the candidates in the university or institutions which are certified by UGC/ MCI.
Through the conductance of ICMR JRF Exam 2019, the applicants who would qualify the examination will get admission in PhD Programs. The ICMR Junior Research Fellowship will be conducted in July 2019. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination are preparing though ICMR JRF Books to enhance their performance in the examination.
ICMR JRF Application Form 2019 Dates
|Release date of online application form||April 2019|
|Last date of submission of application form||May 2019|
|Last date of submission of fee||May 2019|
|ICMR JRF Fellowship Admit Card||July 2019|
|ICMR JRF Exam date||July 2019|
|ICMR JRF Result Announcement||August 2019|
- ICMR JRF Age Limit- The applicant’s minimum age should be 28 years as on 30th September 2019.
- The applicants must have completed M.Sc./ MA from a recognised university/ college with minimum (55% for general category candidates and 50% for other category candidates).
ICMR JRF Application Form 2019
ICMR JRF Fellowship Application Form is available on the official website. The online portal of the Junior research fellowship is open from April 2019. All the application coming till May 2019 will be considered. As of any application after the last date of submission of application form will not be considered in any manner. We are providing you with the direct link of the ICMR JRF Application Form 2019 so the on clicking on the link given below you will be redirected to the official portal of filling the application form. But before filling the form we suggest you to kindly check ICMR JRF Guidelines of the fellowship 2019.
The ICMR JRF Fellowship Fee should be paid through the demand draft in favor of Deputy Director payable at Delhi.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 800/-
ICMR JRF Fellowship| How to apply
- All of the applicants are required to visit the official website and click on the ICMR JRF Application Form Tabor they may click directly on the link provided above.
- They will then need to click on the “Create New Account” tab.
- Enter all the details correctly and submit it.
- Now take a print out of the filled application form and send it to the below-given address before the last date of submission of application form.
- Postal Address-
Indian Council of Medical Research
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan
P.O. Box No. 4911
New Delhi- 110029