ICMR JRF 2022 Application Form – The Indian Council of Medical Research in collaboration with PGIMER organizes the ICMR JRF Fellowship program for the intake of the candidates in the university or institutions which are certified by UGC/ MCI.
Through the conductance of the ICMR JRF Exam 2022, the applicants who would qualify the examination will get admission in PhD Programs. The ICMR Junior Research Fellowship will be conducted in July 2022. The candidates who are going to appear in the examination are preparing though ICMR JRF Books to enhance their performance in the examination.
ICMR JRF Application Form 2022 Dates
|Name Of The Event||Dates|
|Starting of online registration||April 2022|
|Last date for registration||May 2022|
|Date of entrance exam||July 2022|
ICMR JRF Eligibility Criteria
- ICMR JRF Age Limit- The applicant’s minimum age should be 28 years as on 30th September 2022.
- The applicants must have completed M.Sc./ MA from a recognized university/ college with minimum (55% for general category candidates and 50% for other category candidates).
ICMR JRF Application Form 2022
ICMR JRF Fellowship Application Form is available on the official website. The online portal of the Junior research fellowship is open from April 2022. All the applications coming till May 2022 will be considered. As of any application after the last date of submission of the application form will not be considered in any manner.
How to Apply for ICMR JRF Fellowship
|Application for ICMR Junior Research Fellowship||Download Here|
- All of the applicants are required to visit the official website and click on the ICMR JRF Application Form Tabor they may click directly on the link provided above.
- They will then need to click on the “Create New Account” tab.
- Enter all the details correctly and submit it.
- Now take a print out of the filled application form and send it to the below-given address before the last date of submission of the application form.
- Postal Address-
Indian Council of Medical Research
V. Ramalingaswami Bhawan
P.O. Box No. 4911
New Delhi- 110029
The ICMR JRF Fellowship Fee should be paid through the demand draft in favor of Deputy Director payable at Delhi.
- For General and OBC Category Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ ST Category Candidates: Rs. 1200/-
We have provided you with the direct link of the ICMR JRF Application Form 2022 so the on clicking on the link given below you will be redirected to the official portal of filling the application form. But before filling the form we suggest you to kindly check ICMR JRF Guidelines of the fellowship 2022.