Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2017- साहू जैन ट्रस्ट छात्रवृत्ति: Sahu Jain Trust provides a scholarship for the Indian students who are pursuing under graduation or post graduation. Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship is given to the candidates who are studying in India or abroad and have good academics and poor financial condition. The eligible aspirants can apply for the Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship Application Form till 31st July 2017. The Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Results will be declared to the successful aspirants only. They can also check their Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Eligibility, Dates, and Rewards etc. below in the article.
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship 2017
The aspirants who are eligible and interested for applying for the scholarship they can fill the Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship Application Form 2017. The forms are available on the official website. The deadline for the submission of the Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Application Form is 31st July 2017. The aspirants whose forms will be rejected they have to send the proper documents and certificates for the approval of their application form.
Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship Eligibility
- The aspirants who have passed the 12th class more than 60%, they can apply for the scholarship.
- The aspirants who are pursuing professional courses like engineering, medical or MBA can apply for this scholarship.
- The aspirants who have lower academic marks they have very less chances of getting scholarship.
- The aspirants who are pursuing graduation or post graduation can apply for the Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship 2017.
How To Apply Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Form
- Aspirants have to download the application form from the official website
- Then they have to fill all the required details in the application form like name, date of birth, for how much scholarship they re applying for, references etc.
- Now the aspirants have to attach the required documents and certificates with the application form.
- Last step is to attach a Rs. 10 Stamp with the application Form.
- Aspirants have to post the application form to the below given postal address.
- Aspirants are required to take a photocopy of the application form for future usage.
The Managing Trustee, Sahu Jain Trust,
18, Institutional Area, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi – 110003, India.
Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship Dates
Last date for the submission of application Form: 31st July 2017
Result Declaration: October 2017
Download Here: Sahu Jain Scholarship Online Form
Sahu Jain trust Scholarship Rewards
- The total amount of scholarship will be given via cheque or Demand Draft.
- Scholarship amount will be 2500 – 25000 Rs. for needy candidates.
- The aspirants have to renew their scholarship every year by submitting their academic performance to the trust.
Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship Selection Procedure
The aspirants will be selected on the basis of their academics and financial condition. The aspirants who will not get the notification they have to submit the copies of certificates to the trust. The aspirants who will get selected, only those candidates will be notified.
Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship Results 2017
The Sahu Jain Trust will declare results for Sahu Jain Trust Scholarship in the month of October 2017. The aspirants who will get selected they have to visit the trust with their referenced guardian. Each and every student will not get the scholarships only some selected students will get the scholarship but they have to renew the scholarship every year on the basis of their academic marks. For feedback and more information regarding Sahu Jain Trust Inland Scholarship and Overseas Loan Scholarship 2017 aspirants can comment in the comments section given below.