PESSAT 2018 (पीईएस शैक्षिक योग्यता परीक्षण): The PES Scholastic Aptitude Test is conducted by PES University Bangalore for the admissions in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The students who are interested in taking admissions, they can apply for the PESSAT Application Form 2018 before the last dates. The forms have been released on the official website of the University. It is compulsory for the students to submit the form to get successful PESSAT Admission 2018. The exam will be conducted on two different dates, one for B.Tech and another one is for other courses.
PESSAT Application Form 2018
The authorities of PES university will conduct the entrance exam in the month of May. Aspirants seeking admissions can fill PES University Application Form 2018 before the deadline. The last date for the submission of the online form is in April 2018. The aspirants can submit the PESSAT Online Form only by online mode on the official website. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the form.
Steps to submit the PESSAT Application Form.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the link regarding the application form.
- Now select the “PESSAT Apply Online” link.
- Enter your all valid details like name, address, qualification etc.
- Now attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Select any mode for the payment.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
PESSAT Registration Fee
- The payment can be done through online or offline modes.
- Rs.1050 will be the application fee for the exam.
- For offline mode: The demand draft will be made in favour of “PES University General Fund” payable at Bangalore.
- For Online Mode: Via any of the net banking, credit card or debit card modes.
Office of Admissions,
100 Ft Ring Road, BSK 3rd Stage,
PESSAT Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||3rd week of September 2017|
|Deadline for the form for students outside Bengaluru||2nd week of April 2018|
|Last date to apply for students from Bengaluru||3rd week of April 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||3rd week of April 2018|
|PESSAT 2018||May 2018|
|Result||Last week of May 2018|
|1st Round of Counselling||June 2018|
|2nd Round of Counselling||July 2018|
For Rest Other Courses
|Starting of online Application||3rd week of September 2017|
|Due Date for the Application||July 2018|
|Slot Booking Starts||1st week of January 2018|
|Date of Exam||1st week of January to July 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week after taking exam|
PESSAT Eligibility Criteria
|Candidate Must be an Indian Citizen|
|For B.Tech Course|
PESSAT Exam Pattern 2018
|Name of Exam||PESSAT 2018|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|No of Questions||180 Questions for B.Tech and 120 Questions for other courses|
|Duration||3 Hours for B.Tech and 2 hours for Other Courses|
|Negative Marking||No Negative Marking|
PESSAT Exam Pattern for B.Tech
|Subjects||No of Questions|
PESSAT Exam Pattern for M.Tech
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||20|
PESSAT Exam Pattern for MBA/ MCom/ Other Courses
|Subjects||No of Questions|
|Analytical & Logical Ability||40|
The syllabus for the exam will consist of the subjects from the 11th and 12th class. The aspirants have to study topics properly to qualify the exam. For other courses entrance exam, they have to study the General awareness, English Comprehension, Quantitative Aptitude, Verbal Ability and Reasoning. For feedback and queries regarding PESSAT 2018 Syllabus, you can contact us by commenting in the comment section given below.