GEEE 2018 (गलगोटिया यूनिवर्सिटी इंजीनियरिंग प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Galgotia University Noida conducts engineering entrance Exam for the students who are seeking admissions in various engineering streams of the University. The GEE Admission 2018 will be done on the basis of the entrance exams. The students have to qualify the exam to get successful admission. The interested applicants can apply for the Online Form. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the Galgotia University Application Form for B.Tech. The application form will be made available in the month of January. The deadline for the submission of the online application form is in June. The test will be conducted in June. The dates are not announced yet regarding the examination.
Preparation Tips || Engineering Exams
GEEE Application Form 2018
The aspirants can apply for the GEEE 2018 Admission Form online. The students have to submit it before the deadline. They are required to follow some precise steps for the submission of the Galgotia University registration for the entrance exam. The University will conduct its entrance exam in June for all the students. The students who will successfully submit the form only they will be eligible for the admission process.
Steps to submit Galgotia University Application Form.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then open the admissions form the menu bar.
- Now enter your all valid details correctly and carefully.
- Attach your scanned copy of documents, Photograph and signature along with the application form.
- Now pay the required application fee by any of the online payment mode.
- Submit the form by clicking on the proceed button.
- Also, take a print of the generated application form for future reference.
GEEE Exam Date 2018
|Date of commencement of Online Application Form||January 2017|
|Last date to apply||June 2017|
|Admit Card Go live||June 2017|
|Date of Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE)||June 2017|
|Result Announcement Date||June 2017|
|Exam Timing||10:00 am to 11:30 am|
GEEE Eligibility Criteria
The students must note that
- The aspirants passed/ Appearing 12th Standard from any recognized board in India.
- The aspirants must have scored minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST) in +2 class.
GEEE Syllabus 2018
The students who are going to appear in the entrance exam, they will require the proper study material for the exam. They can download the GEEE Entrance Exam Syllabus. We have mentioned the syllabus in brief here.
GEEE Chemistry Syllabus
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I
- Molecules of Life
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Co-Ordination Chemistry
- Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II
- Transition Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Chemical Arithmetic
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Solid State & States of Matter
- Classification of Elements
GEEE Exam Syllabus Maths
- Linear Programming
- Series and Sequence
- Combination and Permutation
- Continuity, Limit, and Differentiation
- Differential and Integration Equations
- Conic Sections and Straight Lines
- Determinants and Matrices
- Probability and Statistics
- 3 D Geometry and Vectors
- Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Linear Inequation
- Complex Numbers
GEEE Physics Syllabus
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Kinetic Theory
- Magnetism and Magnetic Effects of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Waves and Oscillations
- Alternating Currents
- Nuclei and Atoms
- Electronic Devices
- Dual Nature of light and Radiation
- Communication System
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of System of Particles
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas
- Physics and Measurement
- Energy, Work and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Rigid Body
- Current Electricity
GEEE Exam Pattern
The students can check the exam pattern of the exam. It will help them to understand the difficulty level of the exam. The aspirants can get information about the number, weightage and pattern of the questions with the help of GEEE Exam Pattern 2018. According to previous year papers, 90 questions will be asked in the exam. All the three sections will be divided equally. The detailed exam pattern is given below.
|Mode of Exam||Offline (Pen & Paper)|
|Type of Paper||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics|
|Total number of Question||90 Questions(30 from each section)|
|Marking Scheme||1 Mark for Each right Answer|
|Negative Marking||There is no negative marking|
|Language of the Paper||English|