IISER 2018 (इंडियन इंस्टीट्यूट ऑफ साइंस एजुकेशन एंड रिसर्च एडमिशन): The Indian Institutes of Science Education and Research is going to start its admissions for the integrated courses of the institute. It is mainly known as BS-MS Programme and it is the 5-year course. The admissions will be based upon the IISER entrance exam, JEE Advanced Exam and KVPY Exam. The interested students can apply for the IISER Application Form 2018. The exam forms will commence from 4th Week of May. The deadline for the online application form will be in the month of June. The IISER Notification 2018 includes all the exam dates, eligibility etc. in it. The students are required to check all the details of the exams and application form before applying for the IISER 2018 Admissions.
The students who are seeking for the admissions in the bachelors of engineering courses. They are required to submit the IISER Registration Form. The form will be made available on the official website. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the application form. There is no such announcement has been done regarding the forms yet. The students must note that only those students will eligible for the admissions who will submit the IISER Admission Form 2018 before or on the due date.
IISER Application form 2018
The aspirants have to submit the IISER Application Form for the successful admission. According to the official notification, the exam form will be made available in the month of May. The students have to submit it before the last date of the form. They also have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the form on the IISER 2018 Application portal. They have to attach the required documents along with the application form before submission.
Steps to submit IISER Online Application.
- The aspirants have to access the official website.
- Then they have to select the desired mode for which they are applying.
- The different mode for the application is SCB, KVPY and JEE advanced.
- Now enter your all valid details carefully and correctly.
- The aspirants have to attach the scanned copy of the Photograph, signature and desired document along with the application form.
- Now select the institution for which you are applying (from 7 IISER).
- Pay the required application fee via Online Banking.
- Submit the form after payment.
- Also, take a print of the generated application form for future reference.
IISER Application Fee
- For General: Rs.1500
- For SC/ST/ Kashmir Migrants: Rs.750
- The fees are non-refundable.
- The fees can be paid by both online or offline mode.
IISER Exam Date
|Online Application Starts||4th week of May 2018|
|IISER Application Last Date||2nd week of June 2018|
|Result Announced KVPY Allotment||3rd week of June 2018|
|Registration Starts (Exercise the Float option)||3rd week of June 2018|
|Registration End||4th week of June 2018|
|KVPY Float (Re-allocation of Float candidates)||Last week of June 2018|
|Application Closed||1st week of July 2018|
|Result Announced (1st round allotment) & Registration starts||1st week of July 2018|
|Registration End||2nd week of July 2018|
|FLOAT + 2nd round Registration starts||3rd week of July 2018|
|Registration End||3rd week of July 2018|
|FLOAT + 3rd round Registration starts||3rd week of July 2018|
|Registration End||3rd week of July 2018|
|Float of third round of JEE||4th week of July 2018|
IISER Eligibility Criteria
The students who are going to apply for the IISER Admissions, they are advised to check the IISER Eligibility 2018 first. Only eligible students will be able to get admission to the institute.
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- PIO & OCI students can also apply for the form.
- Candidates should have a valid KVPY fellowship starting from 2018-19 academic session.
JEE Advanced Channel
- The aspirant must have qualified the JEE Advanced Exam
- The rank of the candidate must be under 10000 according to the Common Rank List.
- The aspirants must have completed their 12th Class in 2017 or 18 from any recognized board in India.
- The aspirants have marked more than or equal to the cut-off marks.
- The aspirants from reserved categories will get relaxation according to the University norms.
IISER Syllabus 2018
The aspirants preparing for the entrance exam will require IISER Syllabus Pdf. The detailed syllabus for the respective subjects is mentioned below in the article. The aspirants can also click on the links for the IISER Syllabus PDF Download.
IISER Mathematics Syllabus
- Relations and functions
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of integrals
- Differential equations
- 3D geometry
- Linear Programming
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Straight Lines
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Linear Inequalities
- Application of Derivatives
- Sequences and Series
- Introduction to Three-Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
IISER Physics Syllabus
- Magnetic effect of current
- Motion of Systems of Particles
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Alternating Current
- Electronic devices
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Rigid body
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Communication Systems
- Gravitation Force
- Kinetic energy
- Behavior of perfect gas
IISER Chemistry Syllabus
- Basic Concept of Chemistry
- Periodicity in Properties
- The s-block Elements
- The p-block Elements
- Classification of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- The States of Matter
- Organic Chemistry
- Basic Principles
- Environmental Chemistry
- Surface chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- solid state
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemical Kinetics
- P-block elements
- Alcohols, phenols, and Ethers
- d- & f-block elements
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- carboxylic acids
- Coordination compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
IISER Biology Syllabus
- Diversity in the living world
- Biotechnology and its application
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
- Ecology and environment
- Plant physiology
- Biology and human welfare
- Cell structure and function
- Structural organization in plants and animals
IISER Exam Pattern
The students who are preparing for the IISER Aptitude Test. They are advised to check the pattern of the exam so that they can get an idea how the questions are asked in the exam. According to the IISER Aptitude Test Exam Pattern, it will be an offline exam. Total 60 questions from the various subject will be asked and the total time of 3 hours will be provided to the students for the exam.
Mode of Exam: Offline (Paper-Pen)
Name of Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, biology
Type of Exam: Multiple Choice Questions
No of Questions: Total 60 Questions will be asked (15 from each Section)
Duration of Paper: 180 Minutes (3 Hours)
Marking Scheme: 3 Marks will be provided for each correct answer.
Negative Marking: One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.