UP MBBS Admission 2017 Registration- यूपी एमबीबीएस प्रवेश पंजीकरण: Admissions into MBBS and BDS Courses in the government and private universities of Uttar Pradesh will be conducted on the basis of NEET 2017. Applicants who are interested in Uttar Pradesh MBBS Admission 2017 must appear for NEET. The authority is not going to conduct any separate exam and therefore admissions to approx 2000 seats in government medical colleges of UP will be done on the basis of NEET Result 2017. Aspirants who are interested in admission must go through UP MBBS Registration process and complete the admission. Candidates can also get here details of cut off marks along with precise information of UP NEET Counselling. For more details go through the article below.
UP MBBS Admission 2017 Registration
As per a Supreme Courts directive in 2016, the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) as well as all state level medical entrance tests has been replaced by NEET. Thus applicants seeking for UP MBBS Admission 2017 must appear for NEET 2017 and score a valid rank. Therefore all the candidates seeking Upcoming admission must apply by filling UP MBBS Application Form 2017 through its portal. Therefore on the basis of NEET, admissions to almost 2000 seats in government medical colleges will be offered. Applicants must go through UP NEET Registration to complete the admission process. Therefore through UP State Quota NEET Counselling, 85% seat will be provided for state quota and 15% seat will be allotted on the basis if All India Quota By MCC.
- Candidates must be a citizen of India
- He/ She must be 17 years of age as on 31 December, 2017
- Must be a domicile of UP
- Candidates must have completed 12th with at least 50% in Physics, Chemistry, and Other Backward Classes.
- The minimum marks required is 40% (SC/ST) and 45% (OBC)
UP NEET Merit List 2017
The UP MBBS Merit List 2017 for admission into MBBS and BDS program will be released in the month of June 2017 and it includes the following terms:
- The UP MBBS BDS Merit list will be on the basis of mark scored by candidates in NEET 2017.
- The admission will be strictly conducted upon Merit basis for all the eligible candidates as per different category.
- The merit list includes candidates name, NEET roll number, NEET score secured in PCB.
- No separate announcement will be made for the release of merit list and candidate must check it through official portal
Uttar Pradesh MBBS Cut Off
After the declaration of Result, the authorities will soon release UP NEET Cut Off 2017, and the candidates need to meet the required cut-off marks in order to get admission into the medical institutes. Below you can check UP MBBS Cut Off for various categories
UP MBBS Counselling
All the medical aspirants who qualify successfully NEET 2017 must further attend UP NEET Counselling 2017 for allotment of MBBS and BDS seat in government, private and deemed medical universities, colleges and institutes across Uttar Pradesh. The UP MBBS Counselling Schedule will be conducted in offline mode in the month of June 2017.Candidates will have to present in person, in order to participate in UP MBBS BDS Counselling.