NHFDC Scholarship 2022- नेशनल हैंडीकैप्ड फाइनेंस एंड डेवलपमेंट कारपोरेशन स्कालरशिप has been released by National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation for providing assistance to the disabled students for higher education. NHFDC invites the eligible candidates with disabilities to proceed for NHFDC Scholarship Apply online process soon before the last day. Through the NHFDC Scholarship 2022, a total of 2500 NHFDC Scholarships will be offered to the disabled candidates for getting Degree and Post Graduate level professional and technical courses from recognized institutions in India. Therefore all the interested aspirants who wish to avail the benefit of the scheme must register by applying through NHFDC Scholarship Application Form. To get complete information in regards to eligibility, NHFDC Scholarship Renewal Form, last date etc go through the details mentioned in the article below.
NHFDC Scholarship 2022 Application Form
The NHFDC Scholarship is being on behalf of Dept. of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan), Ministry of Social Justice & Empowerment, Indian Government. The NHFDC 2500 Scholarships are planned for providing to disabled students, out of which 30% scholarships will be reserved for girls, which will be transferable to male students in case of non-availability of female candidates. Applicants can also check NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility and get details.
nhfdc.nic.in Scholarship 2022 Apply Online
The eligible and interested aspirant must apply for the scholarship program by filling NHFDC Scholarship Application soon through its official portal. Check below the details of the application process
- Log on to official website www.nhfdc.nic.in.
- Navigate to “2500 Scholarships” link at the left side of the home page and select the appropriate link.
- Go through the instruction carefully and then click on select “Apply Now”.
- Fill all required details in the prescribed format
- Upload scanned copies of your documents and then save and continue.
- Your registration id will be generated.
- Go to qualification information.
- Fill in all mandatory details
- Click ‘Submit
- Save and take a print out of the filled application
- Applicants must send a hard copy of the application form to the authority as, without it, application in the soft copy will not be entertained.
NHFDC Scholarship Eligibility
- The beneficiary, parent or guardian’S monthly income should not be more than Rs.25,000/(Rs. 3.00 Lakh p.a.) from all sources.
- The family income includes the income parent/guardians.
NHFDC Scholarship Application Status
- Students will be offered maintenance allowance for 10 months at the rate of Rs. 2500 per month for Professional Graduate Courses and Rs.3000 per month for Professional Post-Graduate Courses in one academic.
- A scholarship holder under this scheme will not avail any other scholarship/stipend for pursuing the course.
- Books, the Stationery allowance will be paid for the students who are pursuing a Professional Graduate Course at Rs.6,000 per annum and Rs.10,000 per annum for pursuing Professional Post-Graduate Courses.
- In addition, the differently-abled students will be provided financial assistance for the purchase of aids and appliances which details are discussed below-
|Brailler / Brailler Typewriter||Rs. 10,000||For blind|
|Laptop or Desktop with Screen reading software||Rs. 40,000
|Laptop or Desktop with Screen Magnification software||Rs. 60,000||For low vision|
|Binaural digital programmable hearing aid with annual provision of button cells||Rs 50,000 + Rs 3600 p.a.|
|Cell phone with SMS SIM card||Rs 5,000|
|Laptop or Desktop with WiFi (Blue tooth) facility||Rs 70,000|
|Laptop or Desktop
NHFDC Scholarship Last Date
Candidates applying for the NHFDC Scholarship 2022 must send the form on or before June 2022.
NHFDC Scholarship Address
The NHFDC Scholarship Sending Address is mentioned below-
National Handicapped Finance and Development Corporation (NHFDC),
3rd Floor, Ph.D. House, 4/2, SIRI Institutional Area,
August Kranti Marg, New Delhi- 110016
For more updates keep visiting our portal and we will provide you updates on Upcoming Scholarship Exam