IIHS Urban Fellowship 2017 (इंडियन इंस्टीटूशन ऑफ़ ह्यूमन सेट्लमेंट्स बैंगलोर फ़ेलोशिप प्रोग्राम)- The urban fellowship program as conducted by Indian Institute of Human Settlements, Bangalore with the support of H.T. Pareek Foundation. The IIHS Urban Fellowship Program is being organised for the students who have passed out their graduation degree from a recognised institution. The IIHS Urban Fellowship Application Form will be available from the 1st of May of the running year.
IIHS Urban Fellowship 2017
The main focus of IIHS Urban Fellowship Competition is on the recently graduate candidates to utilise their fresh knowledge into the improvement of Urban areas. The applicants who are willing to appear in the IIHS Urban Fellowship Process are suggested to check the IIHS Urban Fellowship Eligibility and then apply for the competition. For the detailed information about the IIHS Urban Scholarship, eligibility, IIHS Urban Fellowship Interview Date you can the check the information provided on this page.
IIHS Urban Scholarship 2017-18 Application Form
The IIHS Urban Fellowship Registration Form will be available from the first day of May 2017. The IIHS Bangalore Urban Fellowship Application Form should be filled with the accurate data. Here are the instructions which need to be followed to apply for this scholarship opportunity.
IIHS Urban Fellowship| How to Apply
- Very Initially, visit the official website @urbanfellows.iihs.co.in.
- click on IIHS Urban Fellowship Registration and fill the details.
- All of you are here suggested to cross check the filled details.
- After this submit the application form and your application id and password will be displayed on the screen which needs to be noted down.
- The applicant must have qualified his or her graduation degree from a recognised institution or university with a minimum of 60%.
- The applicant must be born after 1st of August 1987.
- The applicant must also complete his 10+2 education with minimum 60% through from a recognised institution of education.
IIHS Urban Scholarship Dates
|Name of the Event||Date|
|Starting date of Urban Fellows Program Application Form||March 27, 2017|
|Last date of Urban Fellows Program Application Form||May 1, 2017|
|Interview Call||Last week of May 2017|
|Interview Date||First Week of June 2017|
|Result Announcement||Last week of June 2017|
The applicants will be selected on the basis of the various criteria of the selection process. The major selection criteria include academics records, extra co-curricular activities, research and knowledge about the applied subject. However, for the detailed IIHS Urban Fellowship Selection Process applicants are suggested to read the official notification.
All the applied students have to make payment of Rs. 20,000/- which is the refundable amount for the security of the admission procedure.
The IIHS Urban Fellowship Award
The shortlisted candidates will get the fully funded scholarship. The IIHS Urban Fellowship 2017 Reward includes tuition fee and accommodation fee also. Those candidates who would seek for additional financial support, there is provision to support them financially also under some circumstances.