NEET PG 2020: National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduate (NEET PG) is a national level entrance examination organized every year in the month of January. This exam is conducted for candidates who desire to take admission into various post-graduation courses like MD/MS and PG Diploma.
National Board of Examination (NBE) is responsible for conducting the NEET-PG. NBE NEET-PG replaced AIPGMEE and other state-level medical entrance tests. Interested candidates can apply for the NEET-PG; examination authority will issue the notification of commencing of NEET-PG Application Form on its official site. To take admission into PG courses, candidates have to register them for the seat provided by the government & private medical colleges of the country. In this article, we are sharing all the important information related to NEET PG 2020 Entrance Exam.
NEET PG 2020 Important Dates
- NEET PG 2020 Important Dates
- NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- NEET PG 2020 Application Form
- NEET PG 2020 Trending FAQ
- Who Will Conduct NEET PG 2020?
- Will the NEET PG also be conducted twice a year?
- When will NEET PG 2020 results be declared?
- How to apply for NEET PG 2020?
- NEET PG 2020 Exam Syllabus
- NEET PG Previous Year Paper
- NEET PG Preparation Tips
- NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
- NEET PG Result
- NEET PG 2020 Merit List
- NEET PG 2020 Counselling
NBE has not declared NEET-PG Exam Schedule yet. Here we are providing the expected dates. We will update the date after the release of official notification on the NBE site.
|NEET PG Official Notification||2nd November 2020|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd November 2020|
|Last Date for Online Registration||22nd November 2020 till 11:55 PM|
|Admit Card Release||30th December 2020|
|NEET PG Exam Date||6th January 2020|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||31st January 2020|
NEET PG 2020 Eligibility Criteria
All Candidates are informed that must check the NEET-PG Admission Criteria before applying for the NEET-PG application form. Applicants who will not satisfy the criteria prescribed by NBE team will not be considered for the NEET Medical PG admission process. Their application will be rejected, if failed to meet the NEET-PG Exam Eligibility Criteria at any stage of admission process.
- Indian citizens and overseas citizen can apply for the NEET-PG Application Form.
- Foreign candidates can also apply but he/she must qualify the screening test conducted by NBE.
- Aspirants should have MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate recognized from Medical Council of India.
- Candidates who have MBBS degree from J&K, Telangana & Andhra Pradesh state have to bring duly signed affidavit from Government of India declaring that they are nominated by them after that they will be eligible for 50% All India Quota counselling.
NEET PG 2020 Application Form
Given below are steps to fill the NEET PG application form:-
- Go to the official website of NBE i.e. nbe.edu.in or Here
- Click on NEET-PG. IF you have registered already then enter the login credentials.
- Otherwise, click on ‘Click Here’ button for New Registration & read the instructions carefully and then click on ‘Proceed’ button.
- After login, fill the NEET-PG Registration Form and qualification details.
- Pay the application fee through online mode, choose the test center and then upload photos & signature.
- Finally submit the form and take the print out of the application form for future use.
- Application Fee will be Rs. 3750 for General/ OBC Candidates. For reserved candidates, only Rs.2750 will be charged as application fee.
NEET PG 2020 Trending FAQ
Who Will Conduct NEET PG 2020?
National Board of Examinations (NBE) will conduct NEET PG 2020 on January 6.
Will the NEET PG also be conducted twice a year?
No, NEET PG will be conducted only once a year.
When will NEET PG 2020 results be declared?
NBE will declare NEET PG 2020 Result by January 31, 2020.
How to apply for NEET PG 2020?
First Register yourself and then Fill the Application form. Procedure is given above.
NEET PG 2020 Exam Syllabus
Candidates are suggested to go through the NEET Medical PG Exam Pattern to obtain good marks in the NEET-PG 2020. Here we have mentioned the exam pattern to know the overview of question paper.
- 300 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in NEET-PG Exam.
- Total time duration will be 3 hours 30 minutes.
- 4 marks will be allotted for each correct answer and 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The Exam will be conducted in online mode only (Computer-based test).
- The medium of question paper will be English language.
PG Medical NEET Syllabus will be different for different courses. NEET-PG Exam Syllabus shall comprise of subjects of MBBS course. According to the Graduate Medical Education Regulations notified by MCI, subjects/knowledge areas will be included.
NEET PG Previous Year Paper
NEET PG Previous Year Paper will help the candidates to enhance their speed & accuracy. It will guide students about the type of questions asked in the exam, weightage of each topic, pattern of question paper etc. Candidates can practice sample paper to prepare better for the entrance exam. Candidates are advised to practice more and more sample paper to score good marks in NEET PG entrance exam 2020.
- Make a timetable or study plan for better preparation.
- Take help of reference books
- Take a short break while continuous study.
- Make proper notes and revise on regular basis.
- Practice previous year papers & sample papers daily.
NEET PG 2020 Admit Card
NBE will issue the admit card on its official website. Candidates who successfully register for NEET-PG 2020 will be able to download the NEET-PG Hall Ticket.
NEET PG Result
NEET-PG Exam Result will be announced by NBE official authority in the month of January. It will be released on the official site. Applicants can also download the NEET-PG Rank Card from the official site through online mode. It will show the All India Rank & NEET-PG State Rank of candidates.
- Visit the NBE official portal.
- Click on the Result option.
- Enter NEET Roll no, Date of Birth & Captcha.
- Click on ‘Login’ button and result will be on the screen.
NEET PG 2020 Cutoff will be decided by the NBE and released along with the result. Candidates who will score equal or above the cutoff will be able to attend the counselling process. Cutoff will be the minimum percentile required to get admission in government & private medical colleges. It will be declared for the All India 50% quota MD/MS/Post-Graduate Diploma courses.
NEET PG 2020 Merit List
NEET-PG Entrance Exam Merit List will be released probably in month of February. It will be prepared on the basis of candidate’s score in the entrance exam. NEET-PG merit list will be released roll no wise. It include candidate’s name, roll no, score and their NEET-PG All India Rank. Candidates who have secured equal or more than required percentile will be eligible for NEET-PG counselling process.
NEET PG 2020 Counselling
Applicants whose names will be in the NEET-PG merit list issued by the NBE will be called for counselling round. Directorate General of Health Services, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India will be responsible for organizing the NEET Medical PG Counselling Process. Students have to register on the official site of Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) to attend the counselling. Candidates, who will register on MCC, can take part in the NEET-PG Seat Allotment procedure. Seats will be allotted to candidates on the basis of choice filled by them. Candidates have to report in the allotted colleges along with the documents for verification.
Official Website: NEET PG 2020.