NEET PG Admit Card 2019: Are you interested to go for further studies after becoming a doctor. Apply for NEET PG to get admission in to MD/MS and PG Diploma courses.
Important Information: NEET PG Admit Card is Available on the official website. Check the procedure to download it.
NEET PG 2019 Important Dates
NBE has announced the examination dates. Check the mentioned NEET PG Exam Date and prepare accordingly. The admit card will be released one week prior to the examination date.
|NEET PG Official Notification||2nd November 2018|
|Online Registration Starts||2nd November 2018|
|Last Date for Online Registration||22nd November 2018 till 11:55 PM|
|Admit Card Release||30th December 2018|
|NEET PG Exam Date||6th January 2019|
|Result/Cut Off Declaration||31st January 2019|
How to Download NEET PG Admit Card
Only successful registered candidates can download their admit card from the NBE Official site. Go through the steps mentioned below to get your hallticket.
- To download your NEET PG Admit Card, Click Here
- Click on NEET PG.
- Now Find and Click on “Click here to login and download your hall ticket“
- Enter Candidate ID, Password, & Captcha & then submit the details by clicking on “Log in” button.
- The “NEET PG 2019 Admit Card” will appear on your screen.
- Download it and don’t forget to take the print of it for further references.
- Affix your passport size photograph (35x45mm) on the admit card. Photo must be same as uploaded at the time of registration.
- You will get intimation on your registered mobile no. regarding the notification of admit card release date.
- A copy of admit card will be sent to the candidate’s registered email id.
- Keep your hall ticket secure until the completion of admission process.
- Check all the details mentioned on the printout of admit card and follow them strictly.
- Do not forget to carry one valid identity card (Voter ID, Driving License, PAN card, Aadhaar Card) along with the hard copy of NBE NEET Admit Card.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test Post-Graduate (NEET-PG) is an entrance exam, which is administrated by the National Board of Examination (NBE) every year to offer admission in various government or private medical colleges. Candidates need to get their NEET PG Hall Ticket from the official website to appear in this exam. In case of any doubts, drop your query in the message box below. We are here to help out you. All the Best!!!
NEET PG Admit Card 2019: Official Website