KEE 2018 (करुण्य विश्वविद्यालय प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Karunya University conducts an entrance examination for the admissions in B.Tech, B.Tech lateral, M.Sc, M.Sc Integrated etc courses. The aspirants are required to submit the KEE Application Form 2018. The online application will commence in November month. The last date for the form is in April and also the exam will be conducted in the last week of April month. It is necessary for the students to submit the form to take part in Karunya University Entrance Exam 2018.
KEE Application Form 2018
The students can submit the KEE 2018 Registration on the official website of the University. The forms will be made available there soon. We will also provide the direct link for the submission of the KEE Online Application Form. t will be activated after the official announcement. The aspirants have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the applications.
Steps to submit the form for Karunya University Admission 2018.
- The aspirants have to open the official website.
- Then they have to click on the KEE Apply Online link present on the home page of the website.
- Now select the step one from the taskbar.
- Enter your all valid personal details like name, qualification etc.
- Now attach the scanned copy of documents, signature and photograph along with the form.
- Submit the details by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a print of the generated form for the future references.
KEE Application Fee
- The aspirant has to pay Rs.1000 as application fee
- The fees will be paid by online banking or net banking modes.
- The aspirant can also pay the fee via demand draft in favour of “The Registrar, Karunya University” Payable at Coimbatore.
KEE 2018 Important Dates
|Commencement of Application Form||2nd week of November 2017|
|Deadline to submit filled-in OMR sheet & Online Application||3rd week of April 2018|
|Admit Card||3rd week of April 2018|
|Spot Registration for KEE||last week of April 2018|
|KEE 2018||Last week of April 2018|
|Result||Last week of April 2018|
|Counselling will starts from||1st week of May 2018|
KEE Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirants must be Indian Citizen.
- The age of the student must not be more than 21 years for UG and Integrated courses.
For B.Tech Courses
- The student must have passed 12tht class from any recognized board.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in their qualifying exam.
- They should have Physics, Mathematics and Chemistry as compulsory subjects.
For B.Tech lateral
- The aspirant must be Diploma or BSc Degree holder from a recognized institutes.
- They must have scored minimum 60% marks in their qualifying exam.
- The aspirant must have qualified graduation in Engineering in any stream from a recognized University.
- They must have scored minimum 50% marks in their degree.
KEE Syllabus 2018
The syllabus for the entrance exam will be a combination of the subjects like physics, chemistry, mathematics, Christian ethics etc. of the 12th class level. The aspirants have to follow the Karunya University Entrance exam Syllabus to qualify the exam easily. With regular practice, aspirants can easily solve the questions which will be asked in the exam.
KEE Mathematics Syllabus
- Conic Sections in Two Dimensions
- Sequences and Series
- Complex Numbers
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Applications of Matrices and Determinants
- Integral Calculus
- Applications of Differential Calculus
- Matrices and Determinants
- Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem and its Applications
- Permutations and Combinations
- Vector Algebra
- Straight Lines in Two Dimensions
- Differential Equations
- Mathematical Induction and its Applications
- Circles in Two Dimensions
- Measures of Central Tendency and Dispersion
- Differential Calculus
KEE Physics Syllabus
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electricity and Magnetism
- Atomic Physics and Relativity
- Oscillations and Wave Motion
- Ray and Wave Optics and Magnetism
- Electronics and Communication
- Units and Measurement
- Gravitation, Mechanics of Solids and Fluids
- Heat and Thermodynamics
KEE Chemistry Syllabus
- The States of Matter
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Surface Chemistry, Chemical Kinetics, and Catalysis
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Chemical Families – Periodic Properties
- Atomic Structure
KEE Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: KEE 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Type of paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: 100
- Duration of Exam: 2.5 Hours
- Marking Scheme: 1 Mark will be given for each right answer
- Negative Marking: 1/4 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Karunya University Entrance Exam Pattern|
|Christian Values/ General Ethics||10||10|