GCET 2018 (गोवा निदेशालय तकनीकी शिक्षा का सामान्य प्रवेश परीक्षा): The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa will conduct the Goa Common Entrance Test for the admissions in various engineering, pharmacy, medical and architecture courses. As the admissions of MBBS will be done through NEET and B.Arch will be through NATA exams. The students can apply online for the GCET Application Form 2018. The forms will be made available in the. The exam will be conducted on 8th and 9th May respectively for the GCET Admission 2018 in various institutes all over Goa.
GCET Application Form 2018
The students who are seeking admissions in the state of Goa, they can submit the GCET Registration soon. The deadline for the submission of the online form is in April. The aspirants have to apply for the form to take part in the admissions process. The GCET Online Form link will be activated on the official website. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of the form. The aspirants just have to follow some simple procedure for the submission of the form.
Steps to access GCET 2018 Application Form Download link.
- The aspirants have to follow the official website.
- Then they have to click on Goa CET Apply Online link.
- Now enter your all valid details like name, address, qualification etc.
- Attach the scanned copy of your valid documents, photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fee.
- Submit the form by clicking on the submit button present at the end of the page.
- Also, take a print for the future reference.
- Candidates can also apply offline by taking a printout of the form.
- Then they have to fill it and submit it to the correspondence address.
GCET Application Fee
- The application fee of Rs.1500 will be paid for the GCET 2018
- The fees will be paid through demand draft in the favour of Director of Technical Education payable at Panaji.
- The aspirants have to pay the late fees of the form for the submission after the last date.
GCET Exam 2018 Date
|Notification will release in||4th week of November 2017|
|Commencement of Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Deadline for submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card||1st week of April 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card (with late fee)||Last week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||1st week of June 2018|
|Counselling will start||June 2018|
GCET Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must be an Indian Citizen.
- NRI students can apply with the proper details of their passport.
- OCI and PIO students are also eligible under NRI category.
For Engineering, Pharmacy & Architecture
- There is no age limit.
For Homeopathy, Allied health science, Dentistry and Nursing
- The aspirants must have an age of 17 years or more as on 31st December of the admission year.
|BHMS & AHS||
GCET Syllabus 2018
The aspirants have to download the GCET Syllabus Pdf fro getting information regarding the topics of the exam. The students who will practice and study the topics on daily basis will have more chances to qualify the exam. We have provided here the name of the topics from which the questions in the exam can be asked. As the syllabus includes all the topics from the syllabus of Class 12th level.
GCET Physics Syllabus
- Electromagnetic induction and AC
- Dual nature of light and radiation
- Optics (Ray, Wave)
- Current electricity
- Communication systems
- Electronic devices
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism of current
- Electromagnetic waves
GCET Mathematics Syllabus
- Linear programming
- Vectors, 2D, and 3D
- Relations and functions
GCET Chemistry Syllabus
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids
- Chemistry in everyday life
- Coordination compounds (simple and complex)
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Chemical kinetics
- Periodic Table
- Solid state
- Surface chemistry
GCET Exam Pattern 2018
- Name of Exam: Goa Common Entrance Test 2018
- Mode of Exam: Offline (Pen & paper)
- Pattern of Paper: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: 75
- Name of Subjects: Maths, Physics, Biology, Chemistry
- Marking Scheme: One mark will be given for each correct answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
|Subjects||Maximum marks||No. of Questions|