CG PET 2018 (छत्तीसगढ़ पूर्व इंजीनियरिंग टेस्ट): The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct CG Pre Engineering Test for the students who are seeking admissions in various engineering courses like Dairy technology and Agricultural Engineering. The aspirants are required to submit the CG PET Application Form 2018 before the due dates. The admissions will be done on the basis of the marks obtained by the student in the entrance exam. The forms for the CG PET Admission 2018 will release in the 3rd week of March.
CG PET Application Form 2018
The students are required to submit the CG PET Registration 2018 before the last date of the form which is in April. The aspirants who will successfully submit the form and application fee only they will get eligible for the entrance exam. We will provide here the direct link for the submission of CG PET Application Form. They just have to follow some precise procedure for the submission of the online form.
Steps to submit CG PET Online Application Form 2018.
- The students have to access the official website.
- Then they have to click on the CG PET Apply Online Link.
- Now select the course for which you are applying.
- Now enter your all valid details carefully and correctly.
- Attach the scanned copy of documents, photograph and signature along with the form.
- Now pay the required application fee.
- SUbmit the form by clicking on the submit button.
- Also, take a printout of the form for future reference.
- The aspirants can also submit the form through offline mode.
- The aspirants must note after saving the application form, they can not change any detail in the form.
CG PET Registration Fee
- For General: Rs.200
- For OBC: Rs.150
- For SC/ST: Rs.100
- The fees can be paid through Net Banking as well as through challan in ICICI or SBI banks.
CG PET Exam Date 2018
|Commencement of Application Form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Deadline to submit form and fees||1st week of April 2018|
|Last date to download bank Challan for offline payment||2nd week of April 2018|
|Deadline to submit the offline application fee||2nd week of April 2018|
|CG PET 2018||4th week of April 2018|
|Result Declaration||3rd week of May 2018|
|Counselling Start||In the month of June/July|
CG PET Eligibility
- The aspirants must be an Indian Citizen
- He/ She must be a Chhattisgarh Domicile.
- The aspirant must have passed 10+2 class from any recognized board.
- The aspirant must have PCM as compulsory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- They must have scored minimum 45% marks (40% for ST/ SC/ OBC/ PH) in their 12th standard.
- The aspirant must be more than the age of 16 years.
- They must have qualified/ Appearing their 12th class from any recognized board in Chhattisgarh.
- He/ She must have PCM and English as their compulsory subjects.
- The aspirant must have scored minimum 50% marks in PCM & English. For SC/ ST, this criterion is 40%.
For Dairy tech
- The minimum age criteria for the student are 17 years and there is no limit for the maximum age.
- The aspirants passed/ Appearing 12th class from any recognized board.
- The aspirant must have PCM and English as compulsory subjects and have scored minimum 50% marks (40% for SC/ST) in the subjects combined.
CG PET Exam Pattern
- Name of Exam: CG PET
- Mode of Exam: Offline and the exam will be conducted in two shifts first is in the morning and another one is in afternoon.
- Type of Questions: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- Number of Questions: 150
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each right answer
- Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics
|Subject||Total no of Questions||Marks|
CG PET Syllabus 2018
The authorities will upload the syllabus on the official website. The students are required to download the CG PET Syllabus Pdf subject wise. So that they can cover each and every topic for the exam properly. The exam will be conducted in 4th Week of April so students have very less time to prepare. The syllabus includes Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics syllabus from 11th and 12th class level.
CG PET Physics Syllabus
- Force & Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion & Moment of Inertia
- Work-Energy & Power
- Properties of Solid & Fluids
- Current Electricity
- Heat & Thermodynamics
- Effect of Electric Current
- Photon & Radio Activity
- Electromagnetic Induction & Alternating Current
CG PET Chemistry Syllabus
- Atomic Structure
- Solid State
- Chemical Bond
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Chemical Equilibrium
- ThermoChemistry & Thermodynamics
- Ionic Equilibrium
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Principles of Metallurgical Operations
- Chemical Periodicity
- Comparative Study of Elements
- Transition Metals
- Co-Ordination Compound
- Chemical Analysis
- Chemistry of Hydro Carbon
- Organic Compounds Containing Organic Oxygen
- Chemistry in Daily Life
- Organic Compounds Based on Functional Group-Containing Nitrogen
CG PET Mathematics Syllabus
- Co-Ordinate Geometry of Three Dimensions
- Integral Calculus
- Co-ordinate Geometry of Two Dimensions
- Differential Calculus
- Vector Algebra
- Differential Equations
- Numerical Methods
- Information Technology
Updates Every Few Days!
Catch-up them all without lining
Catch-up them all without lining