J&K BPEE CET Counselling 2017(जम्मू एंड कश्मीर बोर्ड ऑफ़ प्रोफेशनल एंट्रेंस एग्जामिनेशन काउंसलिंग) is going to be conducted by Jammu and Kashmir Board of Professional Entrance Examinations (JAKBOPEE) in the third week of June 2017. The J&K BOPEE CET Counselling will be held on the merit basis. All the aspirants who score a valid rank in J&K BPEE CET 2017 have to attend the JK BPEE CET Counseling Schedule in order to take admission in various undergraduate engineering programs. The J&K BPEE CET Counselling Procedure 2017 will be carried out in two rounds and accordingly candidates will be alloted their respective seats. For more further details in regards to JK BPEE Counselling, go through the article below-
J&K BPEE CET Counselling 2017
The JKCET Counselling 2017 is going to be conducted for all the eligible candidates whose name appears in JK BPEE CET merit list. The counselling session is conducted in the third week of June 2017 for offering admissions to various undergraduate engineering courses across participating institutes in the state.
J&K BPEE CET Counselling Schedule 2017
|J&K BPEE CET Counselling(Phase I)||3rd week of June 2017|
|J&K BPEE CET Counselling(Phase II)||2nd week of July 2017|
J&K BPEE CET Counselling Procedure 2017
During the process of BPEE CET Counselling, a subsequent number of steps are involved which are discussed below-
- Candidates must attend JK BOPEE Counselling 2017 in person. Incase if the candidate is not able to attend the counselling session due to any valid reason, then he/she can provide their authorized representatives with their original admit cards and authority letters signed by them.
- Once the first round of counselling is conducted, if any vacant seats are available due to the absence of candidates or non-acceptance, then the seats will be offered to those candidates who are alloted the stream in the second preference.
- Candidates must make payment of JK BPEE CET Counselling Fee (non-refundable) by using the Point of Sale (POS) machine which is installed in the J&K BOPEE office, Jammu/Srinagar with the use of ATM Card/Debit Card/Credit Card.
- If any candidate fails to appear in the second round of counseling, then their admission will be canceled
Required Documents for Jammu and Kashmir BOPEE Counselling
- JK BPEE CET Admit Card
- Character Certificate
- Reserved Category Certificate (if applicable)
- 10th Marksheet
- 12th marksheet
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Permanent Resident Certificate
- Reserved category Certificate (if applicable)
J&K BPEE CET Seat Allotment Results 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Common Entrance Test Counselling is going to be conducted for the admission in undergraduate Engineering Programs offered by the various institutes situated in Jammu And Kashmir State. Candidates who qualify the JK CET 2017 exam successfully will be allocated their desired seat through J&K BPEE CET Seat Allotment process. The aspirants will be provided a list which includes the details of the alloted seat of a particular candidate.
To keep receiving more updates of J&K BPEE CET Counselling 2017, stay tuned to our portal and we will also notify you precise details of India’s Best Engineering Colleges through which you can make the right choice