IPU CET PG Counselling 2024 – 3rd Round Started Form, Schedule, Procedure, Merit List

IPU CET PG Counselling 2024

IPU CET PG Counselling 2024: is going to be conducted in the last week of July 2024. The IPU CET PG Admission 2024 is held mainly in three phases. After the completion of the first phase counselling, the second phase counselling is done for the remaining seat and so the third one, The GGSIPU CET Counselling Schedule is being organized by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University. Through IPU CET entrance examination, applicants get admission in various department of Engineering and Medical Departments offered by the university. At the end of the counselling procedure, applicants would get a confirmed seat through the IPU CET PG Seat Allotment Process 2024.

Latest Update: IPU CET PG Counselling 2024 Р3rd Round Started Form This Week!! 

IPU CET PG Counselling 3rd Round of Counselling

IPU CET PG Counselling 2024

The Indraprastha University, Delhi announces admissions for the Post Graduate engineering and medical courses offered by the university through the conductance of IPU CET PG 2024 & IPU CET PGMC 2024 respectively. We are providing you with the detailed information about IPU CET PG 2024 Admission Procedure such as filling of IPU CET PG Registration Form, eligibility criteria, verification process of documents and so on, on the same page.

GGSIPU CET PG Counselling Process

The IPU CET PG Counselling Procedure will be done after the announcement of IPU CET PG 2024 Result. The qualified candidates would need to fill the application form which will be available on the official website of the university. After the successful submission of application form, the candidates would appear in choice filing process followed by verification process of documents. At last, the candidates will get a confirmed seat through the IPU CET PG Seat Allotment Process.

IPU CET 2024 PG Counselling Schedule

GGS IPU CET PG Counseliing

Application Form

IPU CET PG 2024 Application form will available online for B.Tech and Biotech courses from 30th May to 8th June 2024 (Expected). The candidates who would be able to qualify entrance examination will be able to fill the application form along with the payment of Registration Fee as mentioned in the notification which would release on the official website.

Choice Filling

The applicant would be able to participate in a choice filling process conducted by the university where candidates would require filling the choices of the department. The candidate who would have higher rank will be called first followed by second higher rank will be called and so on.

Document Verification Process

It is mandatory for each candidate to bring all of the documents at the university while they would be called for reporting.

  • GATE 2024 Rank Card*
  • NEET 2024 Rank Card*
  • 6 Passport Size Photos
  • IPU CET PG counselling Registration Form
  • IPU CET PG 2024 Rank Card
  • One photo ID
  • Category Certificate (Conditional)
  • Transfer Certificate
  • Character Certificate

Eligibility Criteria

  • The applying candidates must have qualified either IPU CET PG 2024 or GATE 2024/ NEET 2024 with minimum cut-off marks decided by the university.
  • The applicant must have completed graduation and XII level education with minimum 60% throughout.
  • The applicant belonging to the Delhi NCR region will be kept as a priority than the other state’s candidates.

Indraprastha University CET Seat Allotment Result 2024

There will be 85% of the total seats will be reserved for Delhi NCR Candidates and the remaining 15% of the total seats can be filled with other states candidates. The IPU CET PG Merit List will be released on the official website in the last week of July 2024

We would like to make our users notice that the Indraprastha University, Delhi  Admissions have always been rewarded as one of the Top Universities in North India, so all the eligible candidates must apply for this admission before the last date of applying

Add Comment

Entrance.Chekrs.com is also part of Chekrs. © 2022 Chekrs.com