JIPMER PG Counselling 2017(जवाहरलाल इंस्टिट्यूट ऑफ़ पोस्टग्रेजुएट मेडिकल एजुकेशन & रिसर्च काउंसलिंग ) is going to be conducted on June 14, 2017 at the University campus. JIPMER PG Schedule will be carried out to offer admissions to postgraduate MD/MS programme in JIPMER, Puducherry. The JIPMER PG 2017 Counselling will be conducted via offline mode. Candidates whose name appears in JIPMER Merit List will be eligible for JIPER PG admission. There includes a number of subsequent steps in JIPER PG Counselling Procedure such as seat allotment process, document verification, and fee deposition. To get more precise information of JIPMER PG Counselling Schedule, go through the details below.
JIPMER PG Counselling 2017
The counselling session for JIPMER PG admission will be carried out in three rounds in the month of July 2017. Through JIPMER PG Counselling Procedure 2017, 105 seats in will be allocated in MD and MS programmes, 95 seats are reserved for Indian candidates while remaining 10 seats are reserved for sponsored and foreign nationals.
JIPMER PG Counselling Schedule 2017
|JIPMER first counselling||June 14 2017|
|Course commencement||July 2, 2017|
|Second Counselling||July 12, 2017|
|Third & Open Counselling||July 27, 2017|
JIPMER PG Counselling Procedure 2017
- Candidate must be physically present for the counselling process
- Candidates have to download their individual rank letter having their marks from May 31, 2017
- Counselling will be done according to the category ranks such as General, INST, SC and ST.
- Candidates must attend biometric finger print and image verifications procedure
- The authority will prepare merit list on the basis of qualifying marks in the exam.
- Admission against the Unreserved category seats will be completely based on merit list. Seat allotment process will be on the basis of candidates rank in the merit list.
- Candidates who remain absent during the first round of counselling will not be allowed to participate in further rounds.
- As per their rank candidates will be allocated their seat.
- Candidates must bring their documents and certificates for the verification purpose.
- After document verification, the selected candidates are allotted seats into the institute. Applicants taking up a seat after counselling will have to pay the tuition fees and confirm their seat.
- Admission fee (one time)- Rs 3,000
- Academic Fee (annual)-2,200
- Learning Resource fee (One time)- 9,000
Documents required for verification
- X, XII Marksheet
- JIPMER PG 2017 Rank Letter
- JIPMER 2017 Admit Card with the seal of the invigilator.
- Certificate of Residence
- Birth certificate
- Proof of registration as OCI.
- Permanent/Provisional Medical Registration certificate
- MBBS degree or Provisional Pass certificate.
- Caste certificate(if applicable)
- Certificate recognizing the candidate from the Institute last studied.
- Service candidate should produce NOC/Relieving order and a certificate granting study leave.
- Medical certificate in case of Orthopedic Physically Challenged candidates.
- Four Passport size colour photo
JIPMER PG Seat allotment
The counselling of JIPMER PG 2017 will be conducted for a total of 102 seats in MD and MS programmes. Therefore eligible candidates will be allocated their seats through JIPMER PG Seat Matrix as per merit list and availability. Applicants taking up a seat after counselling will have to pay the admission fees, academic fees, learning resource fees & corpus fund on the counselling dayand complete the counselling process.
To get more on updates on JIPMER PG Counselling 2017 keep visiting our portal and we will also update you the upcoming Engineering UG Exams