IISER Syllabus 2018
- IISER Syllabus 2018
- IISER Admission Test Syllabus 2018
- IISER Mathematics Syllabus 2018
- IISER Physics Syllabus 2018
- IISER Chemistry Syllabus 2018
- IISER Biology Syllabus 2018
- IISER Admission Test Pattern 2018
- IISER Sample Papers 2018
- IISER 2017 Selection Process/ Seat Allotment
- IISER Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2018
IISER Syllabus 2018: The candidates who are going to appear in IISER Admission Test might be searching for the study material and perfect guidance in practice to qualify the IISER B.Tech Entrance Exam 2018. The candidates will be able to access the complete Syllabus of IISER Admission Test 2018 by following the subject wise topics given below. It is very crucial for the candidates to follow the correct and precise syllabus for redirecting their efforts for approaching a meaningful output. The candidates will also be able to check the complete exam pattern of IISER Admission Test 2018 just by following the details below. The candidates need to go through the counseling process and through, it the seats will be allotted to the applicants as per their academic qualification and the choices filled in the counselling form.
IISER Admission Test Syllabus 2018
The most important and crucial thing that is needed to keep in mind is that the candidates should make sure that they are following the correct syllabus while preparing for IISER Admission Test 2018. The questions that are asked in the IISER Aptitude Test will be based on 10+2 level question of PCM/B. You will be able to access New & Updated Syllabus of IISER Admissions 2018 by going through the detailed and precise syllabus, exam pattern, counselling, and selection process of IISER B.Tech Entrance Exam 2018.
IISER Mathematics Syllabus 2018
- Relations and functions
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions
- Trigonometric Functions
- Linear Inequalities
- Principle of Mathematical Induction
- Quadratic Equations
- Complex Numbers
- Binomial Theorem
- Straight Lines
- Sequences and Series
- Introduction to Three Dimensional Geometry
- Conic Sections
- Limits and Derivatives
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Application of Derivatives
- Continuity and Differentiability
- Applications of integrals
- Differential equations
- 3D geometry
- Linear Programming
IISER Physics Syllabus 2018
- Physical World and Measurement
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Rigid body
- Motion of Systems of Particles
- Gravitation Force
- Kinetic energy
- Behavior of perfect gas
- Magnetic effect of current
- Current Electricity
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Alternating Current
- Electronic devices
- Dual Nature of Radiation and Matter
- Communication Systems
IISER Chemistry Syllabus 2018
- Basic Concept of Chemistry
- Periodicity in Properties
- Classification of Elements
- Structure of Atom
- Molecular Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- States of Matter
- Redox Reactions
- The s-block Elements
- The p-block Elements
- Organic Chemistry –
- Basic Principles
- Environmental Chemistry
- Surface chemistry
- solid state
- Organic compounds containing nitrogens
- Chemical Kinetics
- P-block elements
- Alcohols, phenols, and ethers
- d- & f-block elements
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- carboxylic acids
- Coordination compounds
- Chemistry in everyday life
IISER Biology Syllabus 2018
- Diversity in the living world
- Biology and human welfare
- Cell structure and function
- Structural organization in plants and animals
- Ecology and environment
- Plant physiology
- Biotechnology and its application
- Human physiology
- Genetics and evolution
IISER Admission Test Pattern 2018
Students need to be aware of Exam Pattern of IISER Admission Test before starting to prepare for it. By following a correct and accurate exam pattern, you will be able to adjust the requirements. The candidates can check the complete exam pattern of Indian Institute of Science and Research Admissions by following the details given below. You can check the number of question, marks, time duration, negative marking criteria, languages in which the questions will be asked.
- Mode of Examination: Offline mode.
- The Question Paper Language: English language.
- Exam Time Duration: 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Total no of questions: 60 questions.
- From Physics, Chemistry, Maths, and Biology 15 questions from each subject will be asked.
- 3 marks will be provided for each right answer.
- 01 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
IISER Sample Papers 2018
Candidates need to check Sample Papers of IISER 2018 for getting an idea on the pattern of questions that are asked in IISER Admission Test. The candidates will be able to access the topic wise question that may be asked in IISER Admission test by going through the IISER previous year papers.
IISER 2017 Selection Process/ Seat Allotment
Indian Institute of Science and Research conducts the IISER Admission test each year for enrolling new candidates in IISER Classroom Engineering Courses. For getting admissions the candidate needs to apply for IISER Admission process and then they have to undergo the IISER Counselling Process and then seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the merit list and choices filled in the counselling form. After the seat allotment, the candidates need to submit a report at the allotted institute with all original academic certificates and other necessary documents.
IISER Entrance Exam Pattern/ Syllabus 2018
The candidates who are looking for IISER Admission Test pattern and syllabus are advised to check topic wise details of each subject that are provided above. It is very necessary for the applicants to be aware of the accurate and precise syllabus for accessing the desired results. After the declaration of IISER Merit List, the selected candidates will be called for the IISER Counselling process and the seats will be allotted to them as per the merit list and entries filled in the choice form. For any of the issues concerning IISER Entrance Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Selection Process 2018, you can ask us by commenting at the end of the post.