Lok Sabha Internship Program 2018-19 (लोक सभा इंटर्नशिप प्रोग्राम): The Lok Sabha Internship Program is being held by Bureau of Parliamentary Studies and Training. The internship program organizes for promoting the young talent of India. The students who are interested in Lok Sabha Internship Program 2018 can fill the Lok Sabha Internship Online Application form till the last date of submission which is 4th May 2018 (5 PM). For all the detailed information related to the internship program, applicants can read the article completely.
Latest Update: We have updated a official link on this page where you can find updates and apply online for Lok Sabha Internship 2018 Programme.
Lok Sabha Internship 2018
The Lok Sabha Internship 2018-19 will be conducted for three months. And during this Lok Sabha Internship Program, the applicants would require filling online application form first and on the basis of the records, they will be selected for the internship. The Lok Sabha Internship Dates and Duration have been released on the official website and we are providing the same information on this blog for your convenience. The users of www.entrance.chekrs.com can check here for the detailed information of Lok Sabha Internship Stipend, eligibility criteria Lok Sabha Internship Application Procedure, duration of the internship on the same page.
Details of Internship programmes
Three month internship:
Date: 2nd July 2018 to 28th September 2018
No of Seats: 50
One month internship:
Date: 28th June 2018 to 27th July 2018
No. of Seats: 50
- The applicant must have qualified minimum two years of post graduation degree and must belong to the schools of Law, Social Science, Environment, Journalism, Finance, Management or Language.
- The applicant’s age must be between 21 years to 30 years as on 30th June 2018.
Lok Sabha Internship 2018 Application Form
All of the candidates would need to fill Lok Sabha Internship 2018 Registration form which is available on the official website. All of them are suggested to fill the form precisely as on the basis of the entered data they will be selected for the internship program. For the comfort of the candidates, we are providing you the direct link through which you can apply for the internship.
Official Link: Lok Sabha Internship Programme 2018
Lok Sabha Internship 2018| How to Apply
- At the very initial stage, the applicant will have to visit the official website.
- Click on the Lok Sabha Internship Application Form tab.
- Enter all the details correctly which has been asked in the application form.
- Now click on the submit tab and your application will be submitted.
Lok Sabha Internship Stipend
- The selected candidate will get stipend amount for the internship Rs. 20,000/-
- The Lok Sabha Secretariat will reward Lok Sabha Internship Certificate at the successful completion of the Lok Sabha Internship.
Lok Sabha Internship Dates & Duration
Duration of Internship- The selected candidate will get paid internship for the three months of duration. At the completion of the three months of the internship program, they will be awarded a certificate of the internship.
Dates of Internship
|Release date of online application form||April 2018|
|Last date of online application Form||4th May 2018 (5 PM)|
|Internship Period||July to September|