Lady Meherbai D TATA Education Trust Scholarship 2019-20 (लेडी मेहरबाई डी टाटा एजुकेशन ट्रस्ट स्कालरशिप 2019- The Lady Mehrabai D. Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2019-20 is being offered by the Tata Trusts. The scholarship provided to women of India who belong to the mentioned field so that they can study their post graduation degree abroad.
The Lady Mehrabai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship Application Form 2019 will be mailed to the candidates individually on request. Applicant needs to submit the application form to the specified address before the last date. However, the detailed Lady Mehrabai Scholarship Process can be checked below.
Lady Meherbai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2019
The Lady Mehrabai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship promotes Indian women quality education. Most of the women in India prefer to study in UK, Europe & the USA. The interested women from India are suggested to check the Lady Mehrabai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship Eligibility before applying to the scholarship. We are providing you with clear and definite information about Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2019-20 on the same page. All the Indian women going to apply for the scholarship are require belonging to one or more from the following fields.
- Social work
- Social Sciences (with the proposal in an applied area preferably as listed below)
- Child Health- Development & Nutrition
- Health Policy & Health Education- mental health (with a focus on women and children)
- Public Health – Community Health Services, Reproductive Health
- Rural Development Work (with a focus on women and children)
- Communication for Development (with a focus on women’s issues)
- Research and study of social norms in communities
- Education & Welfare of Children with Special Needs
- Health and Empowerment of Women
- Needs of adolescents- urban and rural
- Gender Studies- violence against women and children including domestic violence
- Development studies (applications in the field of community development, public policy, social policy, social development and sustainable development will be accepted)
TATA Trust Scholarship 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be a female Indian candidate and have applied in a recognized institution/ University of UK, USA, or Europe country.
- The aspirant must complete her graduate degree from a recognized university.
- Consistently remarkable records.
- Must have applied for admission / secured admission to reputed accredited university or institutions in the US, UK, Europe for the year 2019-20.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in the requisite fields of study is mandatory.
Lady Meharbai Scholarship Application Form 2019
There is no particular site from where you can apply for the scholarship but all of the deserving. Interested and eligible women belonging to Indian country have to send their academic details to the prescribed email id & then in return will get the application form. The Lady Mehrabai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship Registration Form should be filled very carefully. And sent to the prescribed address before the last date of the submission.
How To Apply for Lady Meherbai Tata Trust Scholarship 2019
All of the interested candidates must first send the following data through mailing service and then post it to the following address. All the applicants keep in mind all of the formalities related to the filling and submission of Lady Mehrabai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship Application Form done before the deadline given by the organization.
Those candidates who applying / studying for part-time, short-term or correspondence courses are not eligible to apply.
Application forms will be emailed to the students upon submission of an email giving details of:
- The course they wish to pursue
- The university to be attended
- The course fee required
- Sources of funding
- Their current profile along with documents for the same
Applicants to request for an application form by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the details and documents as requested in the above paragraph. Incomplete requests from candidates will not be considered by the Trust office.
Students are requested to submit the completed forms along with all the required documents at the Trust’s office at:
Mulla House, 3rd floor
Homi Mody Street
Mumbai 400 001
Lady Meherbai Scholarship Form Dates
|Starting date of Application form||March 2019|
|Last date of Application form||April 2019|
Selection Process for Lady Meherbai Scholarship 2019
All the candidates selected on the basis of their work experience in the relevant field and academic performance. The selected candidates will get a confirmation from the organization with the detailed information. Shortlisted candidate required to submit the application form before the last date. For all the latest updates regarding Lady Mehrabai D Tata Education Trust Scholarship 2019-20, you can bookmark the same page.