[highlight]GEEE Syllabus/ Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]: Galgotias Engineering Entrance examination (GEEE) 2017 will be held on 11th June 2017. Candidates who have filled the application form of GEEE Exam 2017 may now need to check Syllabus of GEEE 2017 for scoring good marks in the exam. You can check here the complete Exam Pattern & Seat Allotment process of GEEE 2017. We will make you available with the subject wise topics that will help you to stand on a more comfortable side with all the necessary details about syllabus, exam pattern, seat allotment, counselling process etc. For that, you have to follow the information given below.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]GEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
Candidates looking for effective study material for preparing themselves for Galgotias Engineering Entrance Exam, they are advised to follow the subject wise topics mentioned below as per the recent updates made by Galgotias university. By looking at GEEE Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017 you can make a self-study plan in a more enhanced way in practice to qualify the entrance exam. The questions will be asked from CBSE class 10th & 12th exam syllabus.
[highlight]GEEE Chemistry Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Redox Reactions
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Solid State & States of Matter
- Classification of Elements
- Organic Chemistry Based On Function Group-II
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-I
- Molecules of Life
- Chemical Arithmetic
- Organic Chemistry Based On Functional Group-III
- Chemical Equilibrium
- Chemistry of Representative Elements
- Co-Ordination Chemistry
- Periodicity in Properties
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Transition Elements
- Organic Chemistry
[highlight]GEEE Maths Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Linear Inequation
- Complex Numbers
- Linear Programming
- Series and Sequence
- Combination and Permutation
- Inverse Trigonometry Functions
- Determinants and Matrices
- Continuity, Limit, and Differentiation
- Differential and Integration Equations
- Conic Sections and Straight Lines
- Probability and Statistics
- 3 D Geometry and Vectors
[highlight]GEEE Physics Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
- Physics and Measurement
- Energy, Work and Power
- Laws of Motion
- Rigid Body
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of System of Particles
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas
- Current Electricity
- Kinetic Theory
- Waves and Oscillations
- Alternating Currents
- Magnetism and Magnetic Effects of Current
- Electromagnetic Induction
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of light and Radiation
- Communication System
- Nuclei and Atoms
- Electronic Devices
[highlight]GEEE Exam Pattern 2017[/highlight]
Aspirants need to check the complete Exam Pattern of GEEE 2017 details to be aware of the weight of questions from various subjects that are included in GEEE Syllabus. We are providing you the examination mode, time duration, no of questions, marking scheme and complete other related information. You can prepare a better study plan to achieve your desired output.
- Examination Mode: Offline Mode
- Paper type: Objective type
- Total time duration: of the exam will be 90 minutes.
- Total no. of questions: 90 question (30:30:30=P:C:M)
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects.
- All questions will be from the CBSE syllabus only.
- For each right answer, 01 mark will be provided.
- There is no negative marking so you can attempt all questions.
- The question paper will be provided in English language only.
[alert color=”red” icon=””]
[highlight]GEEE Seat Allotment/ Selection Process 2017[/highlight]
For getting the admission in Galgotias University, the candidates need to qualify the GEEE Exam 2017. Then the candidates will be called for GEEE Counselling process 2017 and the seats will be allotted to the candidates as per the rank obtained in the entrance exam and choices filled in the counselling form. After that, you need to report at Galgotias University with all original documents and necessary attachments and have to submit the admission fee for assuring your seat.
[alert color=”” icon=””]
[highlight]GEEE Exam Pattern, Syllabus 2017[/highlight]
The candidates will be able to download the GEEE Syllabus PDF by following the direct link given above. You will get all the topics that are included in the syllabus of GEEE here. For scoring good marks in Galgotias Engineering Entrance examination the candidates need to check Exam Pattern of GEEE 2017 for better performance in the exam. For any type of doubts related to GEEE Exam Syllabus, Exam Pattern 2017, you can send us your queries by using the comment box. We will help you as soon as possible with the most optimal solutions.