- Goa CET 2017 Details & Eligibility Criteria
- GOA CET 2017 Exam Schedule (Dates)
- GOA CET 2017 Application Process
- GOA CET Admit Card 2017
- GOA CET Exam Centers & Sample Papers
- GOA CET 2017 Exam Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- GOA CET 2017 Result & Counselling Process
GOA Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2017: Directorate of Technical Education, Goa is used to conduct the entrance test for students to take new admission into the engineering colleges of Goa state. This exam conducts by the Directorate of Technical Education (Goa) for new admission at almost 1,300 seats for engineering courses at the various institutes. All eligible candidates can apply for the GCET 2017 till the deadline for the application submission. On the basis of the Goa Common Entrance Test 2017 Cutoff, the candidates will be selected for participating in the Goa Common Entrance Test Counselling Process 2017.
GOA Common Entrance Test 2017 Details:
- Exam Name: Goa Common Entrance Test
- Commonly called: Goa CET / GCET
- Exam Type: State Level exam
- Exam Category: UG Level
- Conducting Institute: Directorate of Technical Education, Goa
Before filling the application form candidates need to know all details of the application form of the exam. Candidates can get all details of the following texts-
Eligibility, Application process, Application Fees, Important Dates, Syllabus and Exam pattern, Sample Paper, exam Centres, Selection Process, Counseling Process, etc.
GCET 2017 Eligibly Criteria
All candidates can see here the DTE Goa exam 2017 eligibility of the exam before fill the application form of the exam –
- The applicant should have 12th pass from the Goa 12th examination board.
- The applicant should have Physics, Chemistry and Maths as the necessary subjects.
- There is no age limit for the applicants.
GCET 2017 Important Dates
All aspirants need to see the all important date related to GCET Exam 2017. Candidates can see below important dates in the tabular form-
|Exam notification||January 2017|
|Application fills up in||March 2017|
|Admit Cards||April 2017|
|Exam date||May 2017|
|Exam Result||June 2017|
|Counselling process||June 2017|
How to Apply for GCET 2017, Goa Common Entrance Test 2017 Application Process, Check GCET Goa Registration Procedure 2017
All eligible candidates can fill application form of the exam before the last date of the application. Without the application, candidates can’t appear for this exam. Candidates can apply the application form of the exam by the following simple steps-
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the GCET Exam.
- Click on the apply application form.
- Fill the application form and attach the scan copy of required documents.
- Click on submit.
- Take a print out of the application form for future need.
- Make a payment of the form by demand draft.
GCET 2017 Exam centres
This exam is state level exam and centre of the exam will be into some cities of the Goa state that are following-
|Sr. no||Center City|
GCET 2017 Sample Paper
All candidates who are going to appear for the Goa Common Entrance Test they need to see the sample paper of GCET Goa Exam 2017 for taking the basic idea of the exam paper. By the sample paper, candidates can practice of the exam and can know that which part of the exam syllabus is most important. For make a good preparation of the exam.
GCET 2017 Participating Colleges
- Candidates can see below the name of the participating institutes-
- Goa Engineering College, Farmagudi
- Padre Conceicao College of Engineering
- Shree Rayeshwar Institute of Engg. & Info Tech.
- Don Bosco College of Engineering
- Agnel Institute of Technology and Design
GCET 2017 Application fees
GCET 2017 Admit Card
Candidate can Download Admit card of GCET Goa Exam 2017 1 month before the exam. Call latter will be provided online only for those students they have been complete the application process. Without permission, latter candidates can’t appear in the exam because admit of the exam have all details of the applicant and all details of the exam.
GCET Goa 2017 Exam Pattern
Exam Pattern of GCET 2017 will be objective type exam with 4 multiple choice options. Total time duration of the exam will be of 2 hours.
|Subjects||No of Questions||Maximum Marks|
There will be no negative marking for any questions. For each question, 1 marks will be provided.
GCET 2017 Syllabus
Candidates can see below the Syllabus of GCET Exam 2017–
Goa CET Physics syllabus 2017
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effects of current and magnetism of current
- Electromagnetic induction and AC
- Electromagnetic waves
- Optics (Ray, Wave)
- Dual nature of light and radiation
- Electronic devices
- Communication systems
Goa CET Mathematics Syllabus 2017
- Relations and functions
- Vectors, 2D and 3D
- Linear programming
Goa CET Chemistry Syllabus 2017
- Solid state
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- General principles and processes of isolation of elements
- Periodic Table
- Coordination compounds (simple and complex)
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes
- Alcohols, phenols and ethers
- Aldehydes, ketones and carboxylic acids
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life
GCET 2017 Selection Process
GCET 2017 Result: The Result will be announced one month after the exam. The Candidates can Download GCET 2017 Exam Result from the official website of the Goa Common entrance Exam. All students need to make good score into the exam for taking selection.
DTE Building, Alto-Porvorim,
Bardez, Goa- 403521
GCET 2017 Counseling Process
Selected candidates will be invited for fill the counselling form of the GCET Exam 2017. By the counselling form the management of the exam will provide the seats for the aspirants. Without the counselling, the candidates can’t take the admission into the engineering origination. For more information about GCET 2017 candidates can visit the official website of the Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. Or you are invited to ask us your queries by commenting at the end of the post, we will respond you as soon as possible.